End of Year sale- 68, City and Colour, Saves the Day, Lucero, Mondo, ETC

xadamhudsonx

Feel free to inquire about anything below. Mostly stuff I don't think I'll listen to or don't need doubles or impulse purchases, etc. Lots of good stuff, a few rare items.

Also feel free to check out the rest of my list in my sig. It needs to be cleaned up a bit, but it's 95% accurate. If something jumps out (and it isn't apart of a large artist collection like AM!, Alk3, Converge, etc) ask away.

7"
'68 Midnight 7" clear vinyl/1st press/Good Fight Records

'68 Midnight 7" half black half blue vinyl/No Sleep Records repress/out of 300

Carl Perkins Blue Suede Shoes black vinyl/Sun Records/1956

City & Colour 7" split w/ Tegan and Sara black vinyl/Dine Alone Records/out of 1000

Gin Blossoms Hey Jealousy 7" green vinyl/Square shapped disc/UK Import

In the Red 1.5.1 7" Red Vinyl/1st in 7" series from Suburban Home Records

In the Red 1.5.2 7" red vinyl/second in 7" series from Suburban Home Records

In the Red 1.5.3 7" red vinyl/3rd in series from Suburban Home Records

In the Red 1.5.4 7" red vinyl/four and last in 7" series from Suburban Home Records

Jenny Lewis Carpetbaggers 7" Black Vinyl/Record Store Day 2009 Exclusive Release

Matchbox 20 Push 7" single black vinyl

10"

Fun. The Ghost That You Are to Me 10" gold vinyl/Gear shaped 10"/RSD 2012 exclusive

Various Artists - Scream for Help: Punk & Hardcore Bands 4 Gulf Coast Animals 2x 10" LP/green vinyl/numbered out of 750 (purchased for Chariot track, didn't keep up with the Chariot collection though)

12"

108 18.61 Clear vinyl/out of 300

108 A New Beat From a Dead Heart Clear Red Vinyl

Angry Samoans Yesterday Started Tomorrow Black Vinyl

Anti-Flag A Document of Dissent: 1993-2013 black vinyl/Fat Wreck Chords

Ataris, The Blue Skies, Broken Hearts... Next 12 Exits black 180g vinyl/out of 500/mts records

Beautiful Mistake, The Light a Match, For I Deserve to Burn orange vinyl/out of 1000

Botch Anthology of Dead Ends red vinyl/out of 750/RSD 2012 exclusive

Botch We Are The Romans 2xLP/clear 180g vinyl w. blue splatter/Hydra Head Records/2013 repress

City and Colour The Hurry and the Harm 2xlp/red vinyl/"Hoser" edition/screenprint cover/hand numbered 149/500

Clutch Jam Room Clear Orange Vinyl

Comeback Kid Turn It Around East Coast Tour 04' Press/Clear Red Vinyl/Screenprinted Cover/#42of 87

Descendents, The Everything Sucks blue vinyl/HT Exclusive pressing/out of 600 (also have the orange. I just want to keep one or the other. Doesn't matter which)

Descendents Cool To Be You clear vinyl/FatWreckChords/2014 repress

Forecast, The Late Night Conversations Clear Vinyl/Hand numbered #53/500/Victory Records (also have this on clear blue. Just want to keep one of them)

Mongol Horde S/T (Frank Turner side project) white vinyl/Xtra Mile Records/1st press

Fun. Some Nights 180g black vinyl/insert w. CD

Fun. Aim & Ignite 2xLP/180g black vinyl/Etched D-Side/Deluxe repress w. CD, gatefold embossed cover

Glory and the Power, The Call Me Armageddon clear vinyl/jacob bannon designed and hand silkscreened cover/out of 100

Have Heart Songs To Scream at the Sun White Vinyl/out of 1000 (or blue out of 1300)

Isis Oceanic 2x12"lp repress/brine vinyl/out of 300

Isis In the Absence of Truth 2xlp/black vinyl

Jealous Sound, The Kill Them w/ Kindness + 1st EP White Vinyl/VC Co-Op Pressing/Out of 667 (or blue out of 300)

Lonesome Wyatt and the Holy Spooks Ghost Ballads coke bottle blue and black inside out/Tribulation Records/out of 500

Lucero Rebels, Rogues, & Sworn Brothers 180g white vinyl/out of 471 (Also have red or black. Just need to keep one of em'.)
Lucero Tennessee black vinyl/Madjack Records/1st press/out of 500/OOP

Minus The Bear Planet of Ice 4th press/clear w/ purple haze/out of 500/Suburban Home records (or baby pink)

Moneen. The Red Tree 2xLP/white and red vinyl/2012 Record Store Day release/bonus demos 7"/Dine Alone Records/out of 500

Motion City Soundtrack I Am the Movie black vinyl/epitaph records

NoFx Punk in Drublic green vinyl/out of 660/HT exclusive repress (or recent pink repress)

NoFx So Long and Thanks For All the Shoes green vinyl/HT Exclusive pressing/out of 650 (or rootbeer repress this year)

Piebald We Are the Only Friends We Have Clear Green Vinyl/ w/ Poster Insert

Saves The Day Through Being Cool white vinyl/Equal Vision 1st press/OOP/Out of 500

Say Anything - Anarchy, My Dear Gold (clear orange) vinyl/Euro Import/Banquet Records Exclusive/Out of 200

Say Anything I'm Defense of the Genre 2xlp/clear purple vinyl/out of 500

Say Anything S/T 2xLP

Senses Fail Let It Enfold You clear vinyl w/ yellow and red splatter/Drive Thru Records

Strokes, The Is This It? Black Vinyl/ Import Vinyl w/ New York City Cops

Various Artists Re-Animator OST bright green marble vinyl/Waxwork Records

Various Artists Only God Forgives original soundtrack 2xLP/blue and red vinyl discs/out of 3000

Various Artists Juno Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Clear Orange Vinyl

Various Artists All Aboard: A Tribute to Johnny Cash Pink w/ Black splatter vinyl/Anchorless Records

Various Artists - Drive (motion picture soundtrack) 2xLP/pink vinyl/Mondo Records

Various Artists The Big Lebowski Motion Picture Soundtrack 180g black vinyl (import 1st press. Not recent repress with alt. artwork)

Weezer Vitamin String Quartet Perform Weezer's Pinkerton teal marble vinyl/RSD 2014 reissue

Young Livers Of Misery and Toil (Full Metal Jacket Edition) 180g CLEAR vinyl/w. screen-printed METAL sleeve/cd and artwork insert/out of 100

• 2 weeks later...