The OCEAN Fluxion & Aeolian Repress!

Guest tailsyoudie1

Guest tailsyoudie1

The Ocean have repressed both FLUXION and AEOLIAN and are available in 3 different variants each, and a Black version. They are a little expensive, but anyone who has collected their vinyl knows how amazing the final product turns out. There are 400 colored total of each album.

http://pelagic-records.com/vinyl/

Guest tailsyoudie1

Been meaning to check this band out

I have all their vinyl and seriously have some of the best overall products ever. If you collect vinyl, this is worth the price, its not going to be some cheap simple gatefold or some half ass press. They usually go all out.

Nearly $130 shipped for two albums is fucking ridiculous, regardless of how I love this band. I might pull the trigger on the black, since it's much more reasonably priced and it's really the packaging where these guys excel. Just want to own these albums on vinyl. I don't see anything about pressing numbers for the black, so hopefully there's quite a few and some end up in US distros to alleviate the crazy shipping costs.

Guest tailsyoudie1

Nearly $130 shipped for two albums is fucking ridiculous, regardless of how I love this band. I might pull the trigger on the black, since it's much more reasonably priced and it's really the packaging where these guys excel. Just want to own these albums on vinyl. I don't see anything about pressing numbers for the black, so hopefully there's quite a few and some end up in US distros to alleviate the crazy shipping costs.

yeah its the 30 euros for shipping that is nuts, but also its that expensive because of the conversion rate, i think if we used the Euro it probably wouldn't be that bad. The conversion rate rapes us.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else who ordered on the 9th still have their order marked as "on hold?" 

NM, looks like they raised all the prices back up. Did anyone's actually go through at the lower prices?

The same for me.

Ordered Aeolian on white/gold and Fogdiver for 41€ ppd on the 9th and the order status is still "on hold".

I've just mailed them about that.