PO 12/26: Cute Is What We Aim For - The Same Old Blood Rush

Modern vinyl is about to make a post with the pressing info, This release will also be gatefold jacket and pressed on 140gram vinyl ....for those interested

The Split is actually supposed to be "Hot Pink" instead of Red which I was told by the plant that they actually are but the lighting in their photo was crappy. They should be arriving at our office some time mid this week which I will then post more photos

Modern vinyl is about to make a post with the pressing info, This release will also be gatefold jacket and pressed on 140gram vinyl ....for those interested

The Split is actually supposed to be "Hot Pink" instead of Red which I was told by the plant that they actually are but the lighting in their photo was crappy. They should be arriving at our office some time mid this week which I will then post more photos

Thank you for this! I'm stoked!

Why does everyone on this board feel the need to talk constant shit? It really make this place less enjoyable. Ross puts out records, which WILL sell, so who the fuck cares if you like it or not. The title of this thread sucks, so maybe you should fix it.

Why does everyone on this board feel the need to talk constant shit? It really make this place less enjoyable. Ross puts out records, which WILL sell, so who the fuck cares if you like it or not. The title of this thread sucks, so maybe you should fix it.

he makes his own threads anyways, whatever

have some fun james you fuck around plenty on here lol

It's always the same few people and this release specifically is getting a great response on social media so far so whatever. Haters gonna hate