PO 12/26: Cute Is What We Aim For - The Same Old Blood Rush

Things are in the works for a bunch of these fbr titles. Everything related to their catalog unfortunately takes forever but I have been working on most of the ones mentioned for awhile and some of those should be coming out sometime next year

Santi is a must for me. Same Blood/We've got.../Everything We Had are still jammed to this very day.

Things are in the works for a bunch of these fbr titles. Everything related to their catalog unfortunately takes forever but I have been working on most of the ones mentioned for awhile and some of those should be coming out sometime next year

DAYS AWAY > Everything else on FBR. Please make it happen

I swear I remember everyone hating on Santi... when it first came out. It's weird seeing everyone talking about how good it is.

I for one thought it was alright. Didn't even come close to touching "Almost Here" though.

I got into them through Santi, I have the opposite opinion.

So for real, where can we pre-order this?

We rarely do "Pre Orders". The Records are in transit right now from the plant and should arrive thursday. Depending on what time on thursday they show up, they will go on sale either Friday or Monday & start shipping soon after. 

Follow ETR on instagram, twitter and facbook for info regarding the exact time and & date that they will be going on sale. I always to try around 24 hours or more notice before any of our releases go on sale 

Any updates on when this is going on sale?

We rarely do "Pre Orders". The Records are in transit right now from the plant and should arrive thursday. Depending on what time on thursday they show up, they will go on sale either Friday or Monday & start shipping soon after. 

Follow ETR on instagram, twitter and facbook for info regarding the exact time and & date that they will be going on sale. I always to try around 24 hours or more notice before any of our releases go on sale 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Any updates on when this is going on sale?

They are still in transit from the plant.   I will post photo updates and an ON SALE image with date and time that they will be available once they show up. That being said, they will likely show up Monday now and go on sale a few days after.

Since a few days after is X-mas, would people prefer me to put them on sale before or wait until the day after x-mas?