PO 12/26: Cute Is What We Aim For - The Same Old Blood Rush

Everyone has a guilty pleasure. Whether it's music or something unrelated, it's probably awfully lame. But you don't care because you enjoy it while at the same time kind of hoping no one ever says anything.

Not a single person here cares what you have to say about someone enjoying this.

There are so many threads on this site.  Do people just scroll through them looking for bands they don't like to post crap?  When I see threads about bands I don't like...I just keep scrolling.  

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

This however is a band I do like.  And I need to get this to keep my collection complete.

I remember back in the day I went to see them then after the show I wanted them to sign my copy of "There's a Class for This" 7" the band freaked out because they hadn't even seen a copy of it yet.  Guess I had imported it faster than they did....was a fun show.

Shaant is one of the coolest dudes in the world. I met him a while back after a show on Cute's first comeback tour. Then, this past summer, my friends and I were stoked to see them on Warped Tour. We talk to him every-so-often on Twitter and Instagram. All day, my friends were running into him here and there with me not seeing him once. Then, while they were setting up for their set, he saw me from the stage, ran out the back, ran over to me and said, "Hey, Ben! I've been looking for you," gives me a hug, and let's me get a picture. Then, after his set, we ran into him again in the buses area and hung out for a while. Seriously, one of the sickest moments of my 10 years going to Warped Tour. Needless to say, I love this band. And I am STOKED to buy this.

Thanks for reading. Have a Happy Holiday. Carry on.

There are so many threads on this site. Do people just scroll through them looking for bands they don't like to post crap? When I see threads about bands I don't like...I just keep scrolling.

ITS THAT SIMPLE.

This however is a band I do like. And I need to get this to keep my collection complete.

I remember back in the day I went to see them then after the show I wanted them to sign my copy of "There's a Class for This" 7" the band freaked out because they hadn't even seen a copy of it yet. Guess I had imported it faster than they did....was a fun show.

Werent you like 30 when this came out?

Okay since I missed a lot of things here but there was sharing of CIWWAF stories:

When they were on tour with Automatic Loveletter after their 2nd CD came out, it was Halloween and I was running around with silly string with the ALL folk. I saw Shaant walk by and I yelled "NAVIGATE THIS!" (In reference to their song Navigate me) and covered him in silly string.

I have avoided talking to him ever again after that incident because I was a tool and Im terrified he'd remember me

Okay since I missed a lot of things here but there was sharing of CIWWAF stories:

When they were on tour with Automatic Loveletter after their 2nd CD came out, it was Halloween and I was running around with silly string with the ALL folk. I saw Shaant walk by and I yelled "NAVIGATE THIS!" (In reference to their song Navigate me) and covered him in silly string.

I have avoided talking to him ever again after that incident because I was a tool and Im terrified he'd remember me

Haha! That's awesome!