PO 12/26: Cute Is What We Aim For - The Same Old Blood Rush

Yeah. The only thing I think is stupid is that the thread was created to talk shit, instead of sharing a release. But whatever, people here can do whatever they want. As I already said, I'm stoked and I will buy this.

There wasnt a thread made though, and I shared the little info that I had!

I just find it funny that this thread was started by someone that runs a music blog, which is a business and if by releasing buttrock and outdated pop punk helps increase ETR's revenue then why not do it? Maybe you should take a page from Ross's book?

If you think that you should ever go against your vision for a passion project than holy shit I have no reason to listen to a word you say

In before someone says "maybe ETR is a business, and it needs to *gasp* make money in order to survive, can you understand that?" as if no one in the history of the world has ever made money while holding onto their ideals and Ian Mackaye isn't living in a fucking mansion right now

I guess it's too farfetched to think maybe Ross likes this album?

Not only am I a fan of every album my label has released but this one specifically I was a fan of the album when it came out & I went to college in the band's hometown during from 03-07. The band's manager actually approached me about reissuing this album because he had seen some of our past releases. The band had requests from fans and wanted to see it pressed for awhile and fbr didnt want to press it themselves, and they "wanted to make sure it was done right so their manager approached me over the summer.