14 Rush albums being repressed in 2015

$35.67?!?!?! crazy!

I have to agree the prices are a bit crazy but the self-titled album was repressed from the original tape, sounded excellent and was on 200g virgin vinyl. So if they are still on a prestine quality pressing with a download code, I feel it's worth it and I guess the price will drop a bit with time (Rush S/T boxed set was 49$ and is now 32$ on Amazon.com).

Any fan is willing to pay the price for a prestine copy. I hoped that they would make a box set like the RUSH album and include a few goodies but it seems they settled for the album only. 

Finally I'll be able to find a mint copy of Permanent Waves without paying 100$+ for the MOV repress. 

EDIT : Amazon mentions : Remastered on 200-gram, heavyweight vinyl at legendary Abbey Road Studios using the Direct to Metal Mastering (DMM) audiophile copper plating process, all from original analogue masters.

This would be exciting if they were priced at $12 each.

This. I decided to cancel my order of the first album and buy an older pressing in NM condition on Discogs for half the price. I think I'll just work on finishing my Rush collection instead of rebuying them all.

"All analogue masters" is a good sign, but I have a sneaking suspicion they're just gonna take these from the hi-rez files for the Sector CD sets. Those sound... OK... If a bit compressed... But certainly not as good as the original vinyl. (If you can, track down Moving Pictures or Power Windows with the "RL" signature in the deadwax. Those will blow your mind.)

The albums announced for 5.1 BluRay mixes are identical to the ones that were 5.1 in the Sector sets too.