Sweet Jesus-You Destroy Yourself (members of Have Heart, FFO: Swiz, Give)

Sgc84

• 3 months later...

From June 13 - 

Happy to say that the lp repress sounds perfect and will finally be pressed in full in the coming weeks. We're also including something special for those of you that waited so patiently for your records. No hints at what it is though. We'll also 100% have a tour pressing for our 6 EU/UK shows in August, full dates should be announced soon. Thanks everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Revelation Exclusive is up - Yellow /100

http://revhq.com/store.revhq?Page=search&Id=AA65

Got my Atomic Action order yesterday. Came with a Flexi with Void and Faith covers. Although i ordered a white i received a purple, which was a bit weird as I ordered right after it went up. Anyone else get the wrong color?

Revelation Exclusive is up - Yellow /100

http://revhq.com/store.revhq?Page=search&Id=AA65

Got my Atomic Action order yesterday. Came with a Flexi with Void and Faith covers. Although i ordered a white i received a purple, which was a bit weird as I ordered right after it went up. Anyone else get the wrong color?

email [email protected] and this can be sorted out. 

• 3 weeks later...

I contacted the label via email and facebook to no response. The purple copy i received (instead of the white i ordered) has nice white streaks and plays fine, so it's not that big of a deal. Plus, the flexi was pretty sweet. However, i would have expected a response of some kind - never had an issue with them before. Anyone else get the wrong record / have issues?

• 3 weeks later...