Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

Planning for Burial's Leaving is getting a 2xLP pressing in 2015.  I'm not sure if The Flenser will be doing it, but I hope they are.

Yeah, I messaged Thom asking if he had any copies left of Leaving on CS, and he told me about that pressing. Didn't say who was doing it, but very stoked nonetheless. 

Glad to see this thread. Flenser might actually be my favorite label at the moment.

The new Have A Nice Life is likely my AOTY, new Kayo Dot was decent, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT is that Mamaleek record forcing me to rescind every bad thing I ever said about black metal.

• 3 weeks later...

From Flenser:

Pre-orders for the new albums by Sannhet, Boduf Songs, King Woman, and Mastery will start on January 5th at 1pm PST. We will be offering a discounted package option for those that want to pre-order the vinyl early.

Until then catch up on some of our 2014 releases on Bandcamp. Use the code IAMAGOTH at checkout for 50% off all downloads. Expires January 2rd at 11:5pm PST. 

Hells yeah! I've been listening to it quite a bit now since receiving a review copy. I'll post the review on the same day as PO's go up. If you love any of Kristina's previous work, you'll be blown away by Doubt. It's so much better and more intense. 

Based on her past work, I figured it would be solid.  Good to hear this'll probably exceed my expectations!  I hope that Miserable tape shows soon, I'd love to have that to pass the time until Doubt hits my door.