Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

I'm sure most of you got this email, but preorders for Father Murphy and the Bell Witch repress are live.

Father Murphy LP - http://store.theflenser.com/product/father-murphy-croce-lp-pre-sale

Father Murphy CS - http://store.theflenser.com/product/father-murphy-croce-cs-pre-order

Bell Witch LP - http://store.theflenser.com/product/bell-witch-longing-dlp-pre-order

I've been busy but thanks for posting Jon, added to the front page.

Ah cool, didn't realize the front page was being updated!

Not really release related, but Wreck & Reference announced a tour too.

http://lambgoat.com/news/24186/Wreck-and-Reference-So-Stressed-tour-dates

First time orderer from Flenser and I've gotta say the box they ship in is absolutely a tank! With that being said, how the hell did they get to the point where they had to order those boxes? It's 12x12x3! It's cool they take that extra step but hopefully record collectors could quit crying about fucking corner dings etc. 

First time orderer from Flenser and I've gotta say the box they ship in is absolutely a tank! With that being said, how the hell did they get to the point where they had to order those boxes? It's 12x12x3! It's cool they take that extra step but hopefully record collectors could quit crying about fucking corner dings etc.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised when I got my orderin this huge box for one LP. Plus they threw in an Obolus 10" which was awesome.

Yeah, everything I receive form them has been in one of those monsters.  I love it.

Debating picking up that King Woman, sounds kinda cool

Seattle show on 4.2 :)

Revisited Leaving the night before last and got even more excited about the press. Looks like a really good year for Flenser.

I'm guessing based on it being a 2xLP, it'll be the same tracks as the CD sadly.  I'm happy it's getting a release by all means, but I would love it if it was a 3xLP and included the songs on the CS (even though Leaving would have to be cut down or split, since it's super long).

I'm guessing based on it being a 2xLP, it'll be the same tracks as the CD sadly. I'm happy it's getting a release by all means, but I would love it if it was a 3xLP and included the songs on the CS (even though Leaving would have to be cut down or split, since it's super long).

Like a fool, I didn't even realize there was an extended cassette version. Damn. Now I kind of want to hear it.

Like a fool, I didn't even realize there was an extended cassette version. Damn. Now I kind of want to hear it.

I believe some of the additional songs were released elsewhere.  The 27 minute version of Leaving is placed oddly in the track sequence, but overall I feel that the extra songs make it an even stronger piece of work.  I'm really trying to get my hands on a CS copy, but I think I've seen one go on sale and it was not cheap.

I believe some of the additional songs were released elsewhere. The 27 minute version of Leaving is placed oddly in the track sequence, but overall I feel that the extra songs make it an even stronger piece of work. I'm really trying to get my hands on a CS copy, but I think I've seen one go on sale and it was not cheap.

The additional songs were released on CD as well as that tape

that sucks. Ive been thinking of grabbing this for awhile but was hoping to have a shop or an east coast distro with it.

I got my copy of Flora in yesterday. First of all, it sounds and looks great. Secondly, it's like a translucent dark lavender. I am actually really glad I got this. I prefer this color over the yellow splatter!