Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Planning For Burial - Below The House  2nd Press now available. 500 copies. Maroon vinyl. Shipping end of March.

EU/UK/Worldwide
https://deathwishinc.eu/collections/the-flenser/products/planning-for-burial-below-the-house

America:
https://nowflensing.com/collections/current-releases/products/planning-for-burial-below-the-house-lp

Also the release show variant's page ninety nine homage design is available on t-shirts.

13 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

They're releasing the new drowse album too.  Good stuff

https://nowflensing.com/collections/pre-orders/products/drowse-cold-air-lp

I’ve never listened to Drowse but that description is killer.  It’s been a while since I’ve pre-ordered something from an artist I’m 100% unfamiliar with, but I think I may roll the dice on this one.

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I’ve never listened to Drowse but that description is killer.  It’s been a while since I’ve pre-ordered something from an artist I’m 100% unfamiliar with, but I think I may roll the dice on this one.

The description got my curiosity but their tunes on Bandcamp have my attention. I'm in on this for sure.

Blog_omnichannel_commerce-had_my_curiosi

Drowse are great. Been a fan of Kyle's work for a while previously he's only had tapes. Sadly this didnt make it to Flensers EU store and due to the bands lack of recognition at home so far I don't know if it will.

Maybe I'll cave and put through a US order if it doesn't get there closer to release. Sure it'll be worth the wallet strain.

*UPDATE*
Added to EU store and ordered

Edited by Stress On The Sky

On 1/19/2018 at 12:10 PM, Derek™ said:

The album is stunning and it will be right up your ally

No one should sleep on this release 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interested in new Mamaleek for sure.

Also Drowse is my front runner for AOTY so far although I'll admit I haven't really picked up much in 2018 n there's still a lot on the horizon. The 2nd press of Below The House is very pretty and I can't wait to see Thom play Robert Smith's Meltdown fest.

• 1 month later...

Some new pre-orders up at the Flenser (& Throatruiner for us EU folk) including:

•  The new Mamaleek 2LP Out Of Time available on black, Mustard yellow or Mustard yellow + Silkscreen jacket
  • Echo Beds sophomore Buried Language available on black, Red & Black Splatter or Red & Black splatter + Silkscreen jacket
  • Reprint of Drowse's debut Cold Air on black or a special Oxblood in Milky Clear with Zine detailing the production of the album and including a dried flower from the cover which is out of 100.

Theres quite a mark up for colour and the silkscreen jacket versions but I may bite. As far as the Drowse album goes, whilst it's still my album of the year I think I'm more likely to pick up Floating Room's debut n get stung on importing than doubling up as I'm happy with my /200 first press.

Also both Mamaleek and Echo Beds have songs up on the old youtubes if people are so inclined.

10 hours ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Some new pre-orders up at the Flenser (& Throatruiner for us EU folk) including:

•  The new Mamaleek 2LP Out Of Time available on black, Mustard yellow or Mustard yellow + Silkscreen jacket
  • Echo Beds sophomore Buried Language available on black, Red & Black Splatter or Red & Black splatter + Silkscreen jacket
  • Reprint of Drowse's debut Cold Air on black or a special Oxblood in Milky Clear with Zine detailing the production of the album and including a dried flower from the cover which is out of 100.

Theres quite a mark up for colour and the silkscreen jacket versions but I may bite. As far as the Drowse album goes, whilst it's still my album of the year I think I'm more likely to pick up Floating Room's debut n get stung on importing than doubling up as I'm happy with my /200 first press.

Also both Mamaleek and Echo Beds have songs up on the old youtubes if people are so inclined.

I had to pick the /100 edition, even though I had the regular pressing.  Amazing album, and supporting a local artist.  

11 hours ago, jonrawks said:

I listened to that Drowse album again today and I still can't get into it.  I really liked his other stuff, but this one just doesn't connect.  Feel like I'm missing out a bit, since it seems to be real well regarded here.

Eh, that's the beauty of music - it's amazingly subjective. There's many bands that people go off about on these boards, that I'm like 'huh'? Best practice is not to yuck on someones yum. Not always easy though, I'm guilty of throwing a few unwarranted jabs on these boards, like most.

On 6/16/2018 at 4:16 AM, jonrawks said:

I listened to that Drowse album again today and I still can't get into it.  I really liked his other stuff, but this one just doesn't connect.  Feel like I'm missing out a bit, since it seems to be real well regarded here.

I mean its mostly me repetitively salivating about it so maybe ur not actually in the minority.