Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

29 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

SERIES ONE UPDATE:

Series One secret record is in production. Digital will come before vinyl. Vinyl will be shipped late in the year.

Series One 7 inch number two is in production. News soon.

Series One 7 inch number three is now a 12 inch full-length LP.

Also this new Wreck & Reference album is so freaking good, if you dug the previews it will not disappoint.

Whoa, another LP instead of a 7"? That is great.

I actually never really cared for W&R much but I absolutely love this new album. One of my favorite records of the year by far.

Also for anyone who might want the blue Street Sects 7" but doesn't want the sub it is available from deathwish's euro store. The only difference is that it doesn't have the lyric insert that the sub version has.

https://deathwishinc.eu/products/street-sects-gentrification-iii-death-and-displacement

8 minutes ago, fish said:

I actually never really cared for W&R much but I absolutely love this new album. One of my favorite records of the year by far.

I love all their previous work but they change it up a lot and since Want they've just been getting progressively better with each release, I don't know how they do it.

• 1 month later...

Secret 12" has been revealed. It's a 4 track EP from drowse featuring collaborations with Lane from Elizabeth Colour Wheel on half of it entitled Second Self. Only available on vinyl through the sub with the physical due out in November. Here's the first taste:

Edited by Stress On The Sky

42 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Is it too late to join the Legrand Society? I used to be in it before it switched to Patreon. 

No, I think you can still sign up now. Preorder for us starts tomorrow. They actually mention patreon in the Flenser Facebook post announcing the album so I assume they are hoping people sign up because of this.

1 hour ago, fish said:

No, I think you can still sign up now. Preorder for us starts tomorrow. They actually mention patreon in the Flenser Facebook post announcing the album so I assume they are hoping people sign up because of this.

Do you recommend the $1 or $5 tiers? 

6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

It’s more subdued & polished than previous stuff. And I’m getting a darkwave feel to it. And I’m diggin’ it. 

On top of that, they played a handful of songs from the new record on their recent tour and they're a lot more... direct.  Got a bit of a post-punk vibe from some of them at times.  I don't think this record is going to have that lo-fi charm of Deathcon or channel as much of its bleak, dreaminess that a lot of fans are into.  I'm all for the tracks I've heard but I wouldn't be surprised if this one's a little polarizing for longterm HANL fans.

Sea of Worry options:

200 Units: Bone colored vinyl with Red, Blue and Yellow splatter in a silk screen jacket (Series one members only).
400 Units Color-In-Color: Aqua blue inside of coke bottle. (European exclusive)
400 Milky Clear with lots of White Splatter
500 Milky Clear with Black Splatter
500 Coke Gottle Green with Black Splatter
1000 Gold vinyl
1000 black vinyl

Looks like the Consumer album will also be up for preorder