Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

Planning For Burial/ Stress Waves Split 7" up now on Nostalgium Directive's store envy. Thom's side has backing vocals from Kristina Esfandiari (Miserable/King Woman). Supposed to be up for order from Friday but I noticed it earlier today and being a hardcore PFB fanboy had to jump on it.

http://nostalgiumdirective.storenvy.com/collections/120034-all-products/products/16576608-planning-for-burial-stress-waves-split-7

On 5/9/2016 at 10:45 AM, Stress On The Sky said:

Planning For Burial/ Stress Waves Split 7" up now on Nostalgium Directive's store envy. Thom's side has backing vocals from Kristina Esfandiari (Miserable/King Woman). Supposed to be up for order from Friday but I noticed it earlier today and being a hardcore PFB fanboy had to jump on it.

http://nostalgiumdirective.storenvy.com/collections/120034-all-products/products/16576608-planning-for-burial-stress-waves-split-7

Saw that these were up.  Going to order today I think.

2 hours ago, jonrawks said:

Saw that these were up.  Going to order today I think.

I've been waiting for nearly a year since Thom first announced it. They submitted it to the pressing plant before Christmas but thanks to record store day it's been majorly delayed. Got my shipping notification today.

Also not yet fully confirmed in terms of scheduling but probably this year Thom is planning a cd compilation of rare tracks and ep material through Flenser.

12 hours ago, satanosaurus said:

Asked B. about the first B-d-N album being released on vinyl... he was doubtful. :(

I talked to the singer (don't know names) on Thursday.  He said that Jonathan from Flenser has bugged him about doing it and he said it was more of a laziness thing and they wanted to eventually get around to it.  I didn't get the impression it would happen any time soon though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...