Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

Nice, thanks!  Just need to set an alarm :)  I'll most likely go for the package and pick up that Father Murphy as well.

Alarm is going to be set for sure.  I'll legitimately pout if I miss out on a pink Leaving.  Thinking about hopping on that new BDN out of good faith (since III is pretty solid in my books).  I have no idea what a Mamaleek is, though.

Alarm is going to be set for sure.  I'll legitimately pout if I miss out on a pink Leaving.  Thinking about hopping on that new BDN out of good faith (since III is pretty solid in my books).  I have no idea what a Mamaleek is, though.

I'm not familiar with Mamaleek either, but Flenser's releases this year have been excellent and I imagine the trend will continue.

you guys need to listen to Mamaleek - Fever Dream

one of the darkest albums you can find

I actually think He Never Spoke A Mumblin' Word is their best so far. Had that album on repeat for months last year. I just wish it were longer.

Mamaleek are what I'd recommend to people who don't get into the old-school black metal "philosophy" shit, but still want the mind-bogglingly bleak and dark sound that guys like Deafheaven or Liturgy don't bring.

Flenser posted w/ a pic of the PfB cover art:

Planning For Burial - Leaving.

Pre-orders up April 14th @ 1pm PDT with a number of other Flenser releases including records by Bosse-de-Nage and Mamaleek and the reissue of the Bell Witch Demo.

Leaving is a DLP with new design work by long-time Planning For Burial collaborator Niels Geybels. Limited to 500 copies.

Something worth noting is that Flenser has been cited on saying that the PFB will go up at 1:00 PM PDT, while BDN will be up at 11:00 AM PDT. I don't know which to believe.

Hopefully it's 1:00 PM PDT, I have a dentist appointment that morning.  I don't think they'd like it if I told them to take a brake, so I can order some records.

Here's some specifics.

tumblr_nmm6tye5i91rth9sjo1_540.jpg

The next round of pre-orders goes up April 14th at 1pm PDT including vinyl albums by Bosse-de-Nage, Planning For Burial, Mamaleek, and Bell Witch. You will be able to pre-order all the records as a package or individually.

The package deal will be priced at a discount for customers that order early and will include the otherwise unavailable limited clear vinyl of Bosse-de-Nage’s “All Fours.”

Bosse-de-Nage - “All Fours” DLP - (Black, Clear or Red Vinyl)
Planning For Burial - “Leaving” DLP (Black and Pink Vinyl)
Mamaleek - “Via Dolorosa” LP (Black and Oil Spilled Vinyl)
Bell Witch - “Demo 2011” LP (Black and Red Vinyl)