Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

I have been fighting the urge to place an order with Flenser...trying to refrain from ANY purchases lately, coupled with $9.50 to ship 4 single LP's PLUS California tax I thought I was in control of the urge to cave. Wrong.

Just grabbed: King Woman, Boduf Songs, Botanist, and Sannhet. 

Can't wait to get that package. The new Boduf Songs is SO fucking good. 

Sannhet's S/T is amazing. Been listening to it frequently, I actually had never heard of them until Flenser announced their deal so I chased the previous releases to be up to the band's sound. Can't wait for the new one as well.

New Sannhet is going to be great. I also tracked down Known Flood for myself just last week – it's what I'd recommend to anyone who cries about the vocals in Deafheaven, but is still on board with the band otherwise.

Dunno how you guys feel about B-d-N, but III is one of the most honest, emotive records I think I've ever heard. Took awhile to sink in, but its concept, lyrics, tone, songwriting, and cover art as a conglomerate I find very moving. Anyone else feel this way?

I picked up a copy of that album when it came out and I've kind of been saving it for a rainy day so to speak.  I should probably get on that since the next album is on it's way.  I now have weekend listening.