Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

I think a lot of what Sige is releasing is very strong.  I really like Colloquial Sound Recordings as well, but they do primarily tape releases.

CSR is top notch. Get on it

Think it'll be hard to top 2014 for the Flenser.

So far Profound Lore is top notch this year. Sumac, Leviathan, Pyramids, Prurient, and who knows what else is on the way...

Thanks, errbody. Will give everything I can a listen.

Just wanted to chime in that - yes, even though I "ran my mouth" a few pages back - my Botanist and King Woman showed up today in flawless shape.  (As I suspected they would.)  No shipping confirmation, but also no transit damage or mismatched variants.  Very happy with both.  I think I'm like 5 for 6 on my Flenser orders.

Just wanted to chime in that - yes, even though I "ran my mouth" a few pages back - my Botanist and King Woman showed up today in flawless shape.  (As I suspected they would.)  No shipping confirmation, but also no transit damage or mismatched variants.  Very happy with both.  I think I'm like 5 for 6 on my Flenser orders.

I've noticed that sometimes I get a shipping notification, sometimes I don't.  Doesn't matter really, just odd that it's inconsistent.

Croce is up on bandcamp now. I'm a sucker for anything that reminds me of old film (like the Haxan Cloak's S/T), and this surely does.

http://theflenser.bandcamp.com/album/croce-2

I need to order that still.  I want to track down all the Father Murphy stuff, but it's usually EU sellers on discogs.

I'm sad that I'm missing them and King Woman, going to be out of town when they're both playing here.

Anyone here listen to the Legrand Society interview with Flenser? The last question was "what is the release date for the Giles Corey LP," and they basically said "by the end of the year hopefully."

Well, that leaves us with a lot of waiting & wondering....

Whoa, hold on a sec.

It was that interview with Dan that they advertised on Facebook, right? (I didn't read, not a subscriber.)

Was it clear that they were talking about the S/T vinyl release? Because Dan's also been working on a second Giles Corey album that a lot of people are asking about.

Whoa, hold on a sec.

It was that interview with Dan that they advertised on Facebook, right? (I didn't read, not a subscriber.)

Was it clear that they were talking about the S/T vinyl release? Because Dan's also been working on a second Giles Corey album that a lot of people are asking about.

I could be wrong, but I think there have been several mentions of the Giles Corey S/T bring pressed onto vinyl this year. Finally.

I could be wrong, but I think there have been several mentions of the Giles Corey S/T bring pressed onto vinyl this year. Finally.

No, I got that.

defectiveepitaph was just saying that it sounded like Flenser might not get it out until the end of the year. I'm thinking the interview question was about a second Giles Corey album, not a S/T vinyl release, which should be out MUCH sooner than that.

But I could be wrong. Things can get sketchy.

No, I got that.

defectiveepitaph was just saying that it sounded like Flenser might not get it out until the end of the year. I'm thinking the interview question was about a second Giles Corey album, not a S/T vinyl release, which should be out MUCH sooner than that.

But I could be wrong. Things can get sketchy.

Gotcha'.  That makes a lot more sense.  I'd be grateful for either new Giles or the S/T before the year is over.  Perfect Fall and Winter jams over here.  It's a win-win, so long as they adhere to their estimated completion goal.

Gotcha'.  That makes a lot more sense.  I'd be grateful for either new Giles or the S/T before the year is over.  Perfect Fall and Winter jams over here.  It's a win-win, so long as they adhere to their estimated completion goal.

Agreed. I can't even handle all the shit that's going down in 2015. It's genuinely ridiculous. Like some creepy ancient music-related calendar syncing up before the sun explodes or something.

Whoa, hold on a sec.

I'm fairly certain it was the self titled they were talking about. The question was asked by a fan in the comment section of an ELHR Facebook post of questions for Dan to ask Flenser during the interview. Dan said he still needed to send Flenser the scans of everything.