Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

Giles Corey is the last thing I'm highly anticipating from Flenser, until they surprise us all with a new release out of the blue, or stellar new band that I've never heard of.  (Neither of which seem too far-fetched, considering their track record.)

hopefully the bundle will be available on Friday for payday - will just need to keep an eye on it the next two days 

I'm eying their stock just for kicks, and I'd say it's down to 60%.  Not terribly promising for only having been up for 15 minutes, but you may get lucky.

Giles Corey is the last thing I'm highly anticipating from Flenser, until they surprise us all with a new release out of the blue, or stellar new band that I've never heard of.  (Neither of which seem too far-fetched, considering their track record.)

I'm eying their stock just for kicks, and I'd say it's down to 60%.  Not terribly promising for only having been up for 15 minutes, but you may get lucky.

worst case scenario i just get the black wing album in olive haha