Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

4 minutes ago, Stress On The Sky said:

Can't believe it's Wreck & Reference. Gonna be dropping a tonne on importing this. WANT was sooooooo good.

I'm with you. Definitely in for Wreck & Reference. Depending on how much the variant gets me all iffy I might just go the retail route on that one and save a bunch. Have yet to listen to the newly signed, Kayo Dot have never been a must for me and I do not need a fifth copy of Deathconsciousness. (yes, you do), NO, I don't.. Ugh..

My main concern at this point is whether or not people are going to have to buy all four to get the pretty Wreck & Reference variant. I don't really care about Kayo Dot and have a white copy of Deathcon and don't want to duplicate. 

Also after just checking the website is down until the albums go up, which really screwed me over last time.

finally got a deathconsciousness variant for a decent price.

from the website: "This is a new pressing of Have a Nice Life’s Deathconsciousness. The engineer that cut the first Flenser edition of Deathconsciousness felt that he could improve the quality of the pressing. The result is a louder and clearer edition of the most important record we have ever been a part of."

i think they had a similar announcement for the last repress. anyone know if it's still coming from 128kpbs masters?