Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

2 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Pretty nice little lineup of albums that should be in everyone’s collection.  I’m in need of that Midwife album, myself.  I think it’s my favorite thing she’s done.

Definitely the case for me. I remember ordering one of the very last remaining LPs via bandcamp back then and being enbalmed in this record for weeks. Being let down by the follow-up the way that I was still hurts a little.

The Prayer Hands cassette release was just as strong as the debut, though. Will be checking out whatever she is going to release in the future.

8 hours ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

The Prayer Hands cassette release was just as strong as the debut, though. Will be checking out whatever she is going to release in the future.

All of her work as Sister Grotto has been really good too.  I really like that second album she did as Maripossa as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

Unless you know where to look tonight. 😉

Been waiting on this for months and was starting to lose doubt it’d actually happen this year.  ...Is Doomed is gonna’ be tough to top but I hope there’s a similar vibe and atmosphere with the new material.  I guess a single should be out tomorrow too.

22 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Unless you know where to look tonight. 😉

Been waiting on this for months and was starting to lose doubt it’d actually happen this year.  ...Is Doomed is gonna’ be tough to top but I hope there’s a similar vibe and atmosphere with the new material.  I guess a single should be out tomorrow too.

lmao true! I'm a series II member so I have no worries either on acquiring the rare variant

there is a new single tomorrow and I think you will be very pleased

Black Wing - No Moon 2xLP: 

Milky Clear with Aqua Blue Color-in-Color Vinyl (Series Two Membership exclusive color) 

Aqua Blue with lots of Orange and Black Splatter Vinyl (300 copies)

Aqua Blue Vinyl (300 copies)

Orange Crush Vinyl (400 copies), and standard 

Black Vinyl.

Some copies of the Splatter Vinyl are available with a limited edition silk-screened cover. 

for the series II homies:

"

Series Two will be wrapping up over the next couple of months. Members are still due to receive the previously announced Botanist "Photosynthesis" LP and the Series Two exclusive History LP. These will both be arriving in the same package along with a members only Flenser enamel pin. 

The final releases of the series will be Black Wing's "No Moon" and a new Flenser edition of Midwife's "Like Author, Like Daughter." Both of these are double LPs in gatefold jackets and because of this there won't be a 7inch this year. Please note that because of the delays we might not ship Black Wing or the Midwife reissue until early 2021."

really awesome news about getting Like Author, Like Daughter!