Official Flenser Releases Thread - Always Flensing

Got my Giles Corey in today!  It is quite sharp and would only be improved by getting rid of the sandpaper haze.  I guess I should've opted for a different variant...I blame myself for that one.

I went with a different one for that reason.  I've had such bad luck with haze that I just try to avoid it if possible.  Glad to hear they're shipping!  Love to get this in before Christmas break.

I'm still without a confirmation e-mail. I ordered both a mint haze and a standard black. Will they both ship at a later date then, or should I be worried?

Eek.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Flenser doesn't have the best customer service, but I've always received what I've ordered.  Sometimes it just takes a bit longer.

The black copy is what's holding you up, assuming you ordered them together. I think it's too early to be worried just yet.

Alright, that's what I kinda figured.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Flenser doesn't have the best customer service, but I've always received what I've ordered.  Sometimes it just takes a bit longer.

I DID have an issue with Flenser never shipping not one, but two of my orders, and then not getting in touch with me after several e-mails. However, Jonathan did get back to me several weeks later, got all my stuff out in a hurry (including the last of the colored Deathcons, which had sold out months prior), and threw in a shit ton of stickers.

Great guys, I think they just have more business than they can handle sometimes.

Got the Giles Corey set in today. Absolutely fucking beautiful packaging and book, but that sandpaper grit coming off of the record is nuts. I wouldn't play this without a thorough cleaning beforehand. I'm not sure how I'm going to get all of the grit out of the sleeves. Still though, damn. This is a thing of beauty.

• 3 weeks later...

Got Giles Corey yesterday. Congratulations, Flenzo! The box is top notch and it's great to see such an obscure release getting this kind of treatment. Made my day.

Also got it today! Read along to the lyrics for the first time and damn, I knew this was his sorta 'concept'-album about his failed suicide attempt and damn, it's always been depressing as hell, but DAMN, this album fucks me up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...