Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

I just wish that Newbury would stop teasing the Screaming Trees release as coming soon. I feel like they have been dangling that carrot for 3 months now via their email list for all the other new releases.  At the least, tell me which f'n record it is that they are releasing!

Wish granted. Screaming trees sweet oblivion 9/11.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but did anyone notice Newbury Comics just sorta silently released a glow-in-the-dark "King of the Beach" by Wavves? It's limited to 750, costs $19.99 and it's already out.

Wavves-King_of_the_Beach-LP-Vinyl-210730

I picked one up in-store yesterday - it was $14.99 with that 25% sale they were having. Here's a pic of it with the insert visible from underneath: https://instagram.com/p/7VbmHIx1xZ/?taken-by=mellowtooth

Gave it a spin last night - sounded surprisingly good for glow in the dark vinyl - it didn't have that surface noise I associate with GITD. the glow itself is awesome - super bright after sitting in the spotlight over my turntable for the duration of the record. worth the asking price even without the discount if you're into GITD stuff i'd say.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but did anyone notice Newbury Comics just sorta silently released a glow-in-the-dark "King of the Beach" by Wavves? It's limited to 750, costs $19.99 and it's already out.

Wavves-King_of_the_Beach-LP-Vinyl-210730

I picked one up in-store yesterday - it was $14.99 with that 25% sale they were having. Here's a pic of it with the insert visible from underneath: https://instagram.com/p/7VbmHIx1xZ/?taken-by=mellowtooth

Gave it a spin last night - sounded surprisingly good for glow in the dark vinyl - it didn't have that surface noise I associate with GITD. the glow itself is awesome - super bright after sitting in the spotlight over my turntable for the duration of the record. worth the asking price even without the discount if you're into GITD stuff i'd say.

Might have to pick this up since I don't have a copy, along with one or two others. Good opportunity to save on shipping.

I got an email about this today. Can't get their site to work for some reason though

Safari on my iphone is telling me the certificate on their site isn't trusted. That never happened to me before on my phone which is odd. I wasn't planning on buying anything anyway, just browsing.

Safari on my iphone is telling me the certificate on their site isn't trusted. That never happened to me before on my phone which is odd. I wasn't planning on buying anything anyway, just browsing.

yeah mine was doing that too.

Clear your browser history

just did that and it seems to be working now. looks like they got a new, much better looking site.

EDIT: but you cant check their inventory anymore, to determine whether to buy now or next month lol.