Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

was anyone able to get media mail options on anything with the discount yesterday? for some reason only gave me $5.99 for a single LP and then up from there. tried, but couldn't find enough i wanted/needed to justify the $75 for free shipping. just odd the "standard shipping" for a single or double LP was so high. 

Expensive but worth it to have Dany on a vinyl <3 :wub: Bought that swiftly

Literally and actually shut the fuck up.

"I like Game of Thrones and I like vinyl. This is perfect for me." – seems to be the mentality they're banking on here. Is anyone legitimately going to sit down and listen to the score by itself? Or is this entirely for novelty and framing next to Funko Pop figurines from the show?

It's no surprise that the only person to show interest in this release is also the biggest tool-bag on the forums. Speaks volumes about the market that this is meant to corner. I'm sure this record will be perfect for photographing on Instagram and flipping immediately afterwards.

I do when I'm doing homework, but I'd never shell out that much.

yeah it's pretty expensive for sure  :D  GoT has always been one of my loves though so the price doesn't hurt my soul too much. If they weren't picture discs I don't know if I would have bit the bullet tbh. I'm a sucker for Dany  :wub:

Literally and actually shut the fuck up.

"I like Game of Thrones and I like vinyl. This is perfect for me." – seems to be the mentality they're banking on here. Is anyone legitimately going to sit down and listen to the score by itself? Or is this entirely for novelty and framing next to Funko Pop figurines from the show?

It's no surprise that the only person to show interest in this release is also the biggest tool-bag on the forums. Speaks volumes about the market that this is meant to corner. I'm sure this record will be perfect for photographing on Instagram and flipping immediately afterwards.

Nobody else listens to film/TV scores while they read?  :lol:

Yeah, how is that Toe record working out for you, asshole? Bought it just to troll and now you're flipping it on Discogs. You're a garbage person.

Yeah, how is that Toe record working out for you, asshole? Bought it just to troll and now you're flipping it on Discogs. You're a garbage person.

Selling a bunch of my collection to pay for my trip to New York to see Radiohead!!  I absolutely love the album, I was amazed by how much I liked it when I spun it. 

Selling a bunch of my collection to pay for my trip to New York to see Radiohead!! I absolutely love the album, I was amazed by how much I liked it when I spun it.

You were surprised what it sounded like since you bought an album based off the cover art and my WTB thread. Then you liked it so much you're flipping it. Seriously, fuck you and your bullshit, dude. I guess that's what happens when you impulse buy something you don't give a fuck about.

Have fun spinning your ridiculous GoT picture disks, you god damn knuckle dragging asshole.

You were surprised what it sounded like since you bought an album based off the cover art and my WTB thread. Then you liked it so much you're flipping it. Seriously, fuck you and your bullshit, dude. I guess that's what happens when you impulse buy something you don't give a fuck about.

Have fun spinning your ridiculous GoT picture disks, you god damn knuckle dragging asshole.

Some uncalled for language here wow.

I was surprised because I bought it based on the picture, yes correct!  I love the album, but this trip is my priority atm  :wub:

thanks for exposing me to some great music recently, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have discovered Toundra! and kokomo! <3 

Slightly off topic.. but I was curious as to how picture discs were made.  I always thought it was something like a lathe that cut a disc with the picture already on it.  If anyone is curious here's a video, (but you may want to mute it or turn down the volume.)  I personally don't own any pic discs as they have just not been all that appealing to me, especially sound quality-wise.

Slightly off topic.. but I was curious as to how picture discs were made.  I always thought it was something like a lathe that cut a disc with the picture already on it.  If anyone is curious here's a video, (but you may want to mute it or turn down the volume.)  I personally don't own any pic discs as they have just not been all that appealing to me, especially sound quality-wise.

This is so interesting! Mad props to the guy who first figured out how to do it.

Ya'll are wasting your time. He doesn't give a shit what you say. Just look at his replies.

I usually stick my fingers in my ears and sing obnoxiously when I don't know how to deal with confrontation, too. It works especially well in person and has gotten me very far in life.

Also, who are you?

[edit]

Easy on the downvotes there, jeronium.  You're not impressing anyone.