Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

Mission of Burma exclusives would be tempting if I hadn't picked up a black Vs. reissue recently, and if they weren't so fucking EXPENSIVE.  $27.99 for single albums. I could deal with $24.99 single LPs when I first started buying from them, especially with free shipping above $75. But high 20s is a joke. I know, we've been over this. -_-

26 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Mission of Burma exclusives would be tempting if I hadn't picked up a black Vs. reissue recently, and if they weren't so fucking EXPENSIVE.  $27.99 for single albums. I could deal with $24.99 single LPs when I first started buying from them, especially with free shipping above $75. But high 20s is a joke. I know, we've been over this. -_-

I was disappointed that Vs wasn't the Deluxe version matador put out years ago or I would have pulled the trigger on that regardless of it being $35.99

44 minutes ago, jeromium said:

the price for SC&M on matadorrecords.com is literally half what Newbury is charging. <_<

Edited by tape

37 minutes ago, tape said:

the price for SC&M on matadorrecords.com is literally half what Newbury is charging. <_<

Yeah I like color variants and all but I'm only ever willing to pay up to $5 extra for one over a standard black reissue - assuming I don't have another copy already and find the color appealing and appropriate for the album (in this case they look good).

On 4/20/2017 at 4:23 PM, ejc625 said:

You're upset about that?

Hahahaha. Yesh! I wanted to keep it sealed a little longer! :P

I ended up with 2 inner sleeve seam splits

I had emailed the before shipping and kindly requested them to separate vinyl from printed sleeves.

They said no cause that way they couldnt accept my item in a possible return request.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, freedumb said:

Dang was hoping for the "s/t" because of all the matador stuff they were repressing...or maybe a  vinyl pressing of "leaves in the gutter" ....