Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, BeardedSteven said:

They put pressing numbers back on their site, thankfully. Did something happen in California to let them do that again? 

In case you're curious why pressing numbers are back... at the beginning of the year, CA passed a law about autographed items that also included language about marketing limited items, stating that you had to have a record of physically destroying the plates and molds for any items where a pressing size is mentioned. As our trading partners press these things and use the parts to create the black vinyl (and other colors), it wasn't a guarantee we could make, so, we stopped calling things ltd even though they still were. They've now amended the law to exclude items that aren't autographed, so, numbers = back!

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/pre-orders/products/low-the_great_destroyer_exclusive_2_lp?variant=47758593932

Low-The-Great-Destroyer-2LP-Vinyl-Exclus

This album fucking rules. Better than the best album by your favorite band.

I've never done these Newbury exclusive deals before but I sure do feel dumb for paying $34ppd for an album I already own.

3 hours ago, AlexH. said:

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/pre-orders/products/low-the_great_destroyer_exclusive_2_lp?variant=47758593932

Low-The-Great-Destroyer-2LP-Vinyl-Exclus

This album fucking rules. Better than the best album by your favorite band.

I've never done these Newbury exclusive deals before but I sure do feel dumb for paying $34ppd for an album I already own.

A great album, for sure, but it's no Trust.:wub:

I'll grab this if it's still available for one of their sales, but not paying $34 for it.

• 3 weeks later...