Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

3 hours ago, Secular Haze said:

.... bwahahah. After that aberration that was the GBV reissue, Newbury has restored order to the universe.

18 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

Lol at the Home Alone. Who's gonna buy that. Even if it was $20. 

I'd be interested if it didn't have excerpts from the movie.

Look at how much they're going for on Discogs.  Soundtrack collectors always pay insane prices for dogshit.  That's just the way it is for some reason.

edit: Also there are 30 left in stock, so there you go.

Edited by hammertime

35 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Look at how much they're going for on Discogs.  Soundtrack collectors always pay insane prices for dogshit.  That's just the way it is for some reason.

As my father always said, "There's an ass for every seat.'

Edited by vinyl addict

51 minutes ago, hammertime said:

I guess I'm one of those asses who like dogshit John Williams. While I don't want to pay $50 for this I'm curious how you found out there is only 30 left. If it's between $50 and it selling out I would rather buy it for $50. I was keeping an eye on it in case they ran a sale. 

19 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

The tracklisting shows there are excerpts from the movie, at least from what I saw.

Nah. It’s just the track titles. There’s no dialog.

that being said, people should just buy the red/green pressing from Mondo. Way cheaper. Also the records don’t look like cum. 

22 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

I guess I'm one of those asses who like dogshit John Williams. While I don't want to pay $50 for this I'm curious how you found out there is only 30 left. If it's between $50 and it selling out I would rather buy it for $50. I was keeping an eye on it in case they ran a sale. 

View the source code and search for "inventory_quantity"

25 Left...

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

View the source code and search for "inventory_quantity"

25 Left...

Ok now i am intrigued. Ive never used the source code to look up quantity before and this is great for releases. However i still didnt find the quantity even when I searched source code for inventory_quantity. I wonder if its different when using Safari. I am on the page of the home alone release and I read the entire source code twice and didnt see anything about quantity. Am I doing something wrong? Sorry but Im interested in nailing this down for future releases. Thanks!

39 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

They're never gonna sell them with only "sold out" in all caps & 4 exclamation points.

Edited by zuck

5 hours ago, hammertime said:

When lack of music taste is combined with the urge to collect something familiar you get a soundtrack buyer. Videogame soundtracks are worse cuz you need to buy the soundtrack to any game you remotely liked no matter the price.

3 hours ago, Sunshine said:

When lack of music taste is combined with the urge to collect something familiar you get a soundtrack buyer. Videogame soundtracks are worse cuz you need to buy the soundtrack to any game you remotely liked no matter the price.

But picture disc collectors who focus on soundtracks to films based on video games know their shit. Period.