Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

3 hours ago, idioteque... said:

Hoping for Strokes, very unlikely.

they seem to have a few Strokes in-store.  I was in NH recently and noticed a few and a year ago in Boston too.  Easier said than done however if you're nowhere NEAR a Newbury.  Finally snagged the GBV Mag Earwhig for sticker price on a drive back thru NH

3 hours ago, hookedonsonics said:

they seem to have a few Strokes in-store.  I was in NH recently and noticed a few and a year ago in Boston too.  Easier said than done however if you're nowhere NEAR a Newbury.  Finally snagged the GBV Mag Earwhig for sticker price on a drive back thru NH

Oh wow that's awesome sadly no Boston trips for me in the future.  I mean I live on the east coast but it's still a good day's drive.

Though do you or does anyone know if "Is This It' has When It Started over NYC cops?  It wouldn't hurt as bad if it's a NYC cops pressing.

Edited by idioteque...

10 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

Oh wow that's awesome sadly no Boston trips for me in the future.  I mean I live on the east coast but it's still a good day's drive.

Though do you or does anyone know if "Is This It' has When It Started over NYC cops?  It wouldn't hurt as bad if it's a NYC cops pressing.

According to Discogs, the track listing says NYC Cops, but it's actually When it Started on the wax. 

1 minute ago, patreeeek said:

FWIW, this variant is the Indie Store exclusive and not Newbury's. But their copies come with an autographed poster.

4 hours ago, zackdumbass said:

My copy was super warped. They sent me a free replacement but I never bothered checking (go figure lol).