Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

Happy 30th Birthday, Doolittle. You look good, bb!

We've got 3 new NC exclusive albums of PIXIES amazing 1989 lp 'Doolittle': (Bronze and Green Pinwheel - LTD/1000.. Bronze and Green Splatter - LTD/1000.. Bronze and Green Swirl - LTD/1000) - all are available for order now, and released on July 12th. Enjoy!

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/doolittle

-Carl@NewburyComics

38 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think I’ve ever seen NC go in balls deep on an exclusive like this one.

I think they had four different variants for Bleach in some pretty crazy combinations, but those were released in pairs, not all at once. 

10 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

I think they had four different variants for Bleach in some pretty crazy combinations, but those were released in pairs, not all at once. 

Interesting.  Were any of them /1,000?  That’s the part tripping me up.  NC, to me, have always been known for their small runs of overpriced variants... it’s bizarre seeing anything limited to 1,000 pieces x 3.

21 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Interesting.  Were any of them /1,000?  That’s the part tripping me up.  NC, to me, have always been known for their small runs of overpriced variants... it’s bizarre seeing anything limited to 1,000 pieces x 3.

I just looked it up - the double LP versions were “limited” to 1,400 each and the single LP versions were 750 each, so a total run of 4,300. And I think they were all individually numbered!

11 hours ago, Derek™ said:

They did 3 or 4 variants of This is Boston Not L.A., all released at the same time. At least one of them was limited to 300 I believe.

Two New Newbury Comics Exclusives!

Parquet Courts 'Wide Awaaaaake!' (Blue Vinyl - LTD/500) and Flight of the Conchords 'I Told You I Was Freaky' (Clear&Gold Swirl - LTD/400)... both out on 4/26 and available to order now. Enjoy!

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl

-Carl@NewburyComics

Edited by ckraus333

Three new Newbury Comics Exclusive Vinyl Editions from the Victory Records stable... out 5/3 and available to order NOW:
Official Darkest Hour (Purple Black & White Starburst - LTD/100)
Emmure (Green w/ Black Swirl - LTD/150)
The Tossers (Gold Marble - LTD/100)
Enjoy!

-Carl@NewburyComics

Edited by ckraus333

1 hour ago, ckraus333 said:

2 brand new NC Exclusive Vinyl Releases from Comeback Kid:
Die Knowing (White, Yellow & Green Starburst-LTD/150)
Wake the Dead (green, Yellow & Black Starburst-LTD/150)

Out on 5/10 and available to order NOW. Enjoy!

another Facebook link.................... go fly a kite dude

1 hour ago, TheWindBlower said:

You guys are dorks, man. The guy is copy and pasting FB posts, at least he's posting news. The Newbury link at the bottom of the post takes you directly to the listings for the vinyl.

^^^For real. It's not worth complaining about.