Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

On 7/25/2019 at 3:31 PM, Fowty Dollaz said:

Carnavas by Silversun Pickups

That's how we do it here, right?

So I've gone through 2 different records, both have been warped, from 2 different stores. The  inventory at both all looked like they'd be warped as well (the gatefold had an obvious bend).

Anyone have issues with theirs? Ordered directly from NC or picked up at a store?

29 minutes ago, lotsalemon said:

So I've gone through 2 different records, both have been warped, from 2 different stores. The  inventory at both all looked like they'd be warped as well (the gatefold had an obvious bend).

Anyone have issues with theirs? Ordered directly from NC or picked up at a store?

I've had many an issue with warps from Newbury.  Not just this release.  It's honestly pathetic.  They charge over market prices and have under market quality control. 

• 2 weeks later...

Buncha Bob Mould stuff went up today

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/bob_mould-silver_age_exclusive_lp?variant=28968409432169

didn’t have a copy of silver age so they got me with that one, and maybe this is the first time FUEL is on color too??

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, ckraus333 said:

Get 20% off your online order at NewburyComics.com! Spend $150 or more & get 25% off your order!(Ends 8/29)

Thanks! Snagged Lykke Li, Wild Nothing and Basement exclusives. I've been eyeing LL for months but wasn't gonna pay $26 + shipping for it. Managed to get all 3 for about $56 shipped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, skycriesmary said:

I love how they mark up a number of titles before having these sales. Easy pass.

I was going to grab the exclusive of the first MCR album when this sale went live but it went from 19.99 to 34.99. Its back now but they jacked Danger Days up ten bucks. 

Fuck this company. 

Edited by lostcrimes

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, OldKentuckyShark said:

Which parquet courts?

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/parquet_courts-wide_awake_exclusive_lp?variant=28063527600233

~30 copies left. Figured it may not make it to the next sale. and It got me to free shipping.

Edited by V3XED