Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

1 minute ago, filthyrich said:

As someone who has the ORIGINAL colored versions of both of these, this kinda bugs me in an insane way.

I have the coke bottle clear of EOE but I'll probably pick up Bones since I don't have it. I'd love to get the Urban Outfitters pink vinyl of Bones but it always goes for $80+ on eBay. 

17 hours ago, Le Gogh said:

In my experience, no. I've ordered four times from them over the last year or two and they always mark them accurately. I've paid import costs each time (I'm in the UK). 

Yep same here, I get charged by customs without fail every time. To try and mitigate it a little I tend to order a few LP's in one order as the initial £8 is only once so one LP will cost say £11, 2 will cost £15 and 3 will cost £19 etc etc. in charges

8 hours ago, hammertime said:

Alt-J- An Awesome Wave exclusive is up.  Marbleized blue vinyl, $29.99, limited to 1000.

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/alt-j-an_awesome_wave_exclusive_lp?variant=21423928582

Looks good and I don't own this but $30 for a single LP - I'll pass.

On 8/11/2016 at 1:55 AM, hammertime said:

Alt-J- An Awesome Wave exclusive is up.  Marbleized blue vinyl, $29.99, limited to 1000.

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/alt-j-an_awesome_wave_exclusive_lp?variant=21423928582

willing to bet they used the same messed up plates from the white variant

4 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I'm ordering from NBC for the first time and was curious about how long they take to ship? I got an email days ago and a tracking number and yet it's not even entered the postal system. When can I expect them to post it?

I've had their tracking numbers stay at "Shipping label created" for up to a week before it actually moves.