Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

X Ray Spex - Germ Free Adolescents 

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/exclusive-vinyl/products/x-ray_spex-germfree_adolescents_exclusive_lp?variant=26859175494

essential shit. Buy this overpriced version, buy a normal version, stream it, or illegally download it.  Whatever. You need this. 

Newbury is long overdue for a vinyl sale--they did the online one earlier this month, but they haven't had an in-store vinyl sale since June (it was Father's Day weekend and my wife took me there and set me loose as a gift). Surely this weekend would be a good time (back-to-school, Labor Day) to do 25% off non-sale vinyl items? Eh? Eagerly watching my e-mail.

Elliott Smith - So now that we have a colored pressing of Roman Candle, does anyone know if From a Basement on the Hill is up next?  Originally out on Anti, then re-released on Kill Rock Stars.  Logic would dictate that it should be easy for NC to get the rights since KRS originally released, or re-issued 4 of his 6 studio albums.  I assume that's how it works...  But what do I know?

Edited by Die Laughing