Young Blood Records is putting up a stream and the preorders for the new Disengage 7" (Members of Title Fight and Stick Together) today at 4PM EST.

"Available for Stream, Download and Vinyl Pre-Order today at 4:00 PM EST!"

http://shop.youngblood-records.com/

http://youngbloodrecords.bandcamp.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, you are getting this email because I still owe you an outstanding order from the December 16th, 2014 Disengage Pre-orders. It's now been 3 months since you ordered so I figure you deserve an explanation!

Well, over a month ago, we received the covers and there were a number of things wrong with said covers which weren't our fault. After a very long month of going back and fourth with the printer, they have agreed to reprint. We pick up the new covers this coming Monday.

I would have sent you an update earlier but I had no idea whether I would be getting a reprint or not. It's been a headache to say the least and no one wants your pre-order in your hands more than I do!

So there you have it. I am asking for just a little more patience from you. You will get an email confirming that your order has shipped ASAP.

Thank you for your patience and I am sorry for the long wait. Please email me with any questions or if you need to update your shipping address.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...