PO SOON - Blacklisted - When People Grow, People Go

does deathwish not combine orders? i emailed them when I ordered this to combine with cursed, but i just got shipping notification. sort of bummed, would have loved to save those few dollars

Yes we do do this. 

But your order might have shipped before we were able to set it aside to hold till the other PO ships. 

Yeah, looks like it happened. I sent the email immediately after, guess I just got unlucky with it. Ah well.

We don't mind doing it, but it does involve "marking" orders in the system, and also then finding the print out, physically marking it, and setting it aside, and then...  for one order, it doesn't seem like a thing that could get messed up, but there are a good number of customers who do this for every preorder we launch, and they stack... so mistakes are possible. 

• 2 weeks later...

I feel No One Deserves gets no love. It's my favorite but Blacklisted never really put out something I haven't enjoyed

I need to listen to it again, but I didn't like it that much.  I don't know if I just loved Heaven so much or what, but it was a rough follow up for me.  I appreciate that they're willing to experiment, but that album didn't work for me so much.  This album is what I wanted No One to be.

I need to listen to it again, but I didn't like it that much. I don't know if I just loved Heaven so much or what, but it was a rough follow up for me. I appreciate that they're willing to experiment, but that album didn't work for me so much. This album is what I wanted No One to be.

I feel if this album came out between Heaven and No One it would of been less of style change shock. George is one of my favorite lyricist and he seems to go down a dark twisted path on No One.

• 3 weeks later...