PO Death Grips Ex-Military(boot)

aopps42

Didn't we already go through this in the other DG thread and then the site was back up in a few minutes?

That was a false alarm last time from someone else, I actually called this shit in that thread though, I just drove home as fast as I could from work to focus on this ish, I'm hoping for a surprise tour announcement if it ain't Jenny Death..

That was a false alarm last time, I actually called this shit in that thread though, I just drove home as fast as I could from work to focus on this ish, I'm hoping for a surprise tour announcement if it ain't Jenny Death..

Duuuuude. I just looked at your want list. I had no idea Psychic Chasms was worth anything. The more you know.

UtiV2Cv.jpg

(From the Gov't Plates RSD thread, 2 weeks ago.)

It's essentially another clue in theory off the license plate...

"14H-1224" = December 24th  2:00 PM PST

Powers that B? Jenny Death? The Apocalypse?

(Today.)

I doubt it went down from some kinda DDOS. It went down right at 2:01

lol guys...

Edited by topher

I'm curious how that grey version is still up after all this time if its supposedly limited to 300 it most likely should/would have been sold out within hours.

since it's only ever been pressed on black maybe people aren't going for it (I know that's what's holding me back). If only the boot variant were a dark green - that'd totally match the artwork excellently.

I don't listen to any Odd Future stuff but to me, DG fans are getting as bad as Tool fans. I love Tool and have since the early 90's but the fans started ruining things in the early 2000's.

I don't know, man. Until Death Grips fans start adding up track times as if there's some grand meaning there / playing songs backwards and listening for "hidden messages" / re-arranging track listings to form a "hidden album" / or implying that the band actually possesses some higher knowledge, I might hold off on that comparison. :P

Don't you remember the ARG?

Okay, to be fair, I didn't get into DG until 2013, so I was not around for the ARG.

I would just point out that it's shit like that, where the band is very clearly fucking with people that gets everyone riled up and overreacting to every little "possible clue". It's pretty clear that everyone in the band finds this stuff hilarious in the highest degree, and I think most people are just having some fun with it.

I think Tool's psychotic fanaticism is a little more one-sided, where the fans are going bonkers trying to decipher nonsense that isn't there, while the band begs them to just shut up and enjoy the music.

Ha. That eBay page belongs to a record store I go to all the time.