PO - Karnivool Discography - 26/12/2014 - 24Hundred

piky0032

ot an early Christmas gift for you. Well, three actually..

In April next year all three albums will be released as limited edition double 180g vinyl with gatefold sleeve artwork including the lyrics. Yes, finally.

There will be a pre-sale period before production starts in early 2015, pre-ordering from 24 Hundred (our merchandise store) will get your beautiful black circles delivered on release date.

The pre-sale starts on December 26 - that's next Friday.

10750494_10152869890081163_6728580226268

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY!!!!

Sound Awake is one of my all-time favorite records! Perfection!

Finally I'll be able to spin these on my turntable! :wub:  Will buy 2 of each because after a week I've probably played them 2.000.000x...

Although I wished there was a variant for SA that resembles the cover! That would have looked awesome!!!

Finally I'll be able to spin these on my turntable! :wub:  Will buy 2 of each because after a week I've probably played them 2.000.000x...

Although I wished there was a variant for SA that resembles the cover! That would have looked awesome!!!

As cool as that sounds...........In no way do i want 24Hundred to kill this release by pressing each album in 5 different colours.......I think Karnivool were quoted in saying they wanted them pressed.....they just wanted to do it right..............Black.......Limited to a Decent Number

As cool as that sounds...........In no way do i want 24Hundred to kill this release by pressing each album in 5 different colours.......I think Karnivool were quoted in saying they wanted them pressed.....they just wanted to do it right..............Black.......Limited to a Decent Number

Wasn't talking 'bout 5 different variants per album...ONLY ONE...SOUND AWAKE...Clear/Blue/Black/Violet Haze :P

This! 

I hope these won't be super limited since I don't have money to pre-order them right away. Anyways, I've been waiting for so long for these records to be released on vinyl so I'm glad it's finally happening. Especially looking foward to hear Sound Awake on vinyl since it's one of my all-time favorite records.

EDIT: I'm worried about how expensive it will be though. It's never cheap to purchase vinyl from australia xD

If 24Hundred are handling.......

Single LPs are usually $30aud + Shipping........odds on Double will be $40aud.......odds on they will not come with a download cards or cds

+Customs are very likely to take interest in the package. 

But yea, I know the deal with prices. I've bought vinyl from them before and that's why I'm worried, since I've never made super big orders from them and this one will be 3 double LPs. Guess I gonna be living of noodles the next few months haha. 

Yeah, definitely worried about cost as well. I'll have to check to see how much the shipping changes for larger orders. I'd be all for organizing a group buy to alleviate the shipping costs for U.S. folk. Considering most of us are probably interested in all three albums, I'm not sure how it would work out -- worth looking into though.

Crazy feeling that finally these are happening for real! Also lyrics! Only donwside is this timing as this will be expensive as hell. Funilly enough I'm currently in the progress of booking stuff to see Karnivool live multiple times in March so this will also hurt that budget. Dammit/yay split haha.

Considering having these shipped to my relatives in Australia to not to have to deal with the expensive shipping right now and to avoid customs for sure.