PO - Karnivool Discography - 26/12/2014 - 24Hundred

piky0032

Delays don't really bother me that much as it's just amazing these are even happening in the first place.

Side note, 24hundred webstore has now Sound Awake slipmats if anyone's keen. To get something Vool on one's table sooner than expected haha.

Will book a flight to AUS when they're doing a Sound Awake Decade Tour! :)

I did this now. It has been my dream to see Karnivool in Australia and on 12th it should become reality. I'm going to lose my mind.

Sound Awake tour is something that could work in Europe as Vool's crowd over here prefers that material wayyyy over anything Themata. Here's hoping!

I have such high expections for the crowd after (sometimes/often) lame Eurocrowds.

Sorry off topic but if you got any record store recommendations around Melbourne I'd be glad to hear them! I just know jb-hifi and that Fist2Face is no longer around. Also keen on used cds as some Oz music of interest might be amongst. cheers!

I have such high expections for the crowd after (sometimes/often) lame Eurocrowds.

Sorry off topic but if you got any record store recommendations around Melbourne I'd be glad to hear them! I just know jb-hifi and that Fist2Face is no longer around. Also keen on used cds as some Oz music of interest might be amongst. cheers!

Yeh the crowd should be good.......The Venue is different.....Great Pub vibe and a killer deck at the top.............Record stores a plenty......where are you coming from......prices are sometimes a bit high?

This is a killer site to look at ----- https://digginmelbourne.wordpress.com/

Collectors Corner and Missing Link are two old shops that combined to make a killer shop......check that out for sure

Thanks for the tips, will look into it! Coming down from Scandinavia so I'm used to seeing high price tags, ha.

Are these no longer available to order anywhere? I can't believe I somehow missed this! Any help?

Only the PO is over so you just have to wait for the records to show up to be able to order again.

To quote the band: "Will be back insane when the pressing is in."

i shot them an email and they said that they only ordered what was sold in the pre order so there won't be any more copies unavailable. i wouldn't be surprised if they ended up putting a little overrun but whoever runs their customer service said it won't be for sale again.

that's a shame, i love these albums. if anyone has buyer's remorse shoot me a PM, i'll throw in some extra cash or a record you're after. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Email that was just sent out.......Confirms its all remastered for vinyl as well........cannot wait to hear em 

It is with a huge sense of relief that we can tell you the vinyl arrived at 24 Hundred warehouse in Melbourne and is being sent out this morning - Friday 12 June!

As you know, we'd hoped to have these out to all the pre-ordering folk a long long time ago, but there were issues with production and import that were incredibly frustrating and entierly out of our hands but that's all sorted and they are finally here, albeit two months late.

We want to say a huge thank you for your patience.

The good news is we are pretty confident it's actually been worth the wait! You will finally get to hold your 180gm vinyl and listen to the amazing remasters courtesy of Don Bartley at Benchmark Mastering. 

Included with each album is a download card for your FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codex) files. Although these are enormous files - for example 'Deadman' from Sound Awake is over 130mb - they are perfect "lossless" representations of the recordings, mastered again by Don Bartley. These have been requested since the albums were originally released. The MP3 versions are still wildely available if you find the files too bulky, but the sound quality of these FLAC's..!!!

There are a limited amount of The Vinyl Editions back on sale today.

Anyone else in the states keen on picking any of these up now that they're available again and on hand? Looks like shipping basically stays the same (roughly $17) regardless of quantity, even for the bundle. I'd organize a group buy to save us some money if there's interest.

I would potentially be in for this.  Let me know if you get more people interested.