Drive-Thru Records Vinyl & Rarities Store now live

missed out on NFG, but was curious about that 'Day at the Fair' record. Had never heard it but am checking it out right now and I really dig it. Who knew!

Day at the fair is great but I'm a little bias as I released it. Ha preorder hellogoodbye but owe everything else. Can't wait for more

Aqua the transparent with splatter was the /29 one not the splatter variant

How do either of you know?  ....conflicting information.  Discogs says the transparent coke bottle/orange/swamp green with black splatter are /29...but there's also ones pictured on the MerchHQ page that are all three the same color (transparent) with colored splatter...which is the true /29 variant?

http://www.discogs.com/Early-November-The-MotherMechanic-And-The-Path/release/5728362

Guest tailsyoudie1

How do either of you know? ....conflicting information. Discogs says the transparent coke bottle/orange/swamp green with black splatter are /29...but there's also ones pictured on the MerchHQ page that are all three the same color (transparent) with colored splatter...which is the true /29 variant?

http://www.discogs.com/Early-November-The-MotherMechanic-And-The-Path/release/5728362

You guys are reading it wrong! It's really not hard. The discogs states one is transparent coke, swamp green, orange crush with black splatter. Meaning there is a transparent coke bottle, transparent Orange crush, transparent swamp green w/ black splatter. THERE IS ONLY Set with BLACK SPLATTER that is /29

The other one is listed as, transparent with orange crush, olive, and swamp SPLATTER! Meaning the splatter is the colored portion not the vinyl themselves.

You guys are reading it wrong! It's really not hard. The discogs states one is transparent coke, swamp green, orange crush with black splatter. Meaning there is a transparent coke bottle, transparent Orange crush, transparent swamp green w/ black splatter. THERE IS ONLY Set with BLACK SPLATTER that is /29

The other one is listed as, transparent with orange crush, olive, and swamp SPLATTER! Meaning the splatter is the colored portion not the vinyl themselves.

Your post is riddled with grammar and punctuation mistakes which makes it nearly impossible to understand.

Guest tailsyoudie1

Your post is riddled with grammar and punctuation mistakes which makes it nearly impossible to understand.

I'm driving and texting with 1 hand sorry its to hard for an idiot to read

according to tdr (the ones who pressed it) the transparent colors with the splatter were the /29 drive thru records variant

as well as the Solid Bone/Baby Pink/Doublemint (102) *Drive-Thru Records exclusive

sorry if my previous post was confusing, i was replying to a message and didn't intend on mine to be read as a standalone comment

Guest tailsyoudie1

I will make it easy. There is only one VARIANT with BLACK SPLATTER, and its the Transparent With Splatter:

Transparent Coke Bottle Green, Orange Crush, Swamp Green w/ Black Splatter /29 (Drive-Thru Records exclusive) Not released

The other version: Olive, Orange Crush, Swamp Green Splatter /212   SAYS ITS OLIVE, ORANGE, SWAMP GREEN SPLATTER. Meaning its 3 color splatter. Not Just Swamp Green Splatter.

They had that fucking RX Bandits record in their store forever for like $10. Now they are selling them for a profit. SO lame. 

A business trying to make money?  I've never heard of such a thing!

Seriously, I haven't seen a copy of this online for less than $50 in the time I've been collecting, and it usually sells pretty quick when priced that low.  The median sale price on Discogs is $65.  Selling it at $40 is objectively NOT lame of them.