Drive-Thru Records Vinyl & Rarities Store now live

So I didn't know which was the /29 for The Mother, The Mechanic, and The Path and didn't order it before it was gone because I never received a response to my e-mails.  It's the only one I need to complete my variant collection.  If someone for any reason wants to get rid of their copy, please sell or trade it to me!

Yeah, the rejected What It Is To Burn test exists, I was able to add both the standard 2LP test and the 1LP reject test to Discogs. I was just wondering if there was a reason behind the two different years (2002 & 2003).

Perhaps the reject was 2002 and the approved was 2003? Just guessing.

hey guys as far as I know it's just a typo for the finch tests... i know the rejected pressing has what it is to burn in its entirety and the actual pressing doesn't (not sure how that happened!! haha)

if anyone else has any other questions it's better to just DM me so i get the notification... I travel a lot for work so I'm not always on the site.

Add this to Reines' Wikipeida page -- this is apparently how he packages records now a days...

K5utmjO.jpg QyyBtFj.jpg

My test press was placed precariously in between two crumpled pieces of packing paper in a two-inch deep box.

Sorry about this... normally I used to handle all of the DTR stuff when it came to vinyl but I'm touring full time so there is someone else doing it. I've made sure they know how to properly package and they will be shipping records the correct way from now on.

I finally received my Early November albums today. Unfortunately they sent me the wrong splatter variant of The Mother, Mechanic & Path. If anyone has a copy of this variant they would like to trade, please message me. Hopefully drive-thru held onto a couple of them for issues like this, but just in case please message me if you would like to trade or sell your copy. Such a bummer, I even sent them this picture to make sure I got the right one :/

s2JYpBb.png

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...