So this was said on their Facebook page a few hours back:

"Some very exciting projects we have in the works for 2015; cannot wait to share with you guys (merch projects, live records, vinyl box set, etc)."

Anybody else stoked? I'll update with more info/preorders/etc. when they become available!

6/28/16 - TEST PRESSES TEASE

6/29/16 - VIDEO PREORDER TEASER

- Limited to #1000 copies

- All new artwork

- 7 Full Length LP's

- Heavy Duty Storage Box

- Custom Slipmat

- 12" 24 page booklet

anb_help_yourself_boxset.jpg

DIRECT LINK:

http://www.shopbenchmark.com/anberlin/catalog/product/view/id/26635/s/anberlin-help-yourself-vinyl-box-set/

SOLD OUT AS OF 10/17/16!

Edited by No This Is Patrick

There's been mention about the band wanting to do a reissue/box set before, so I'm excited to see an official announcement of this from them. I'm guessing that there may also be a Universal b-sides album. I just really hope that the box set isn't released for RSD, so that we all have a better chance of receiving them.

stupid new job, otherwise i would have gone to the show in nyc when they played Cities in its entirety. Ughhh. At least i got to see them once.

And NTFP in it's entirety. At least that show had the audio recorded for a potential live album.

And to echo what was mentioned above, I only saw professional cameras being used for a few songs on stage during the last show. 

I'm curious if "box set" means a Tooth and Nail box set only...their aspirations to have all albums in one place could be a challenge with three labels involved. But if they can pull it off, more power to them.

Isn't it just two labels, T&N and Republic? At any rate, it's just one really, as both labels are owned by Universal (rather, the first 3 T&N albums are owned by Universal... You know what I mean). I'd say it's very plausible for this to be a full discography box.