Sarcasm bro! 

Lol.  

Let the theorizing begin...what format would you release a box set in other than vinyl??? And how would you release it in a way that people would actually want to buy it, if not on vinyl?  

Perhaps what he meant is that it wouldn't be a "box set" release but an individual re-release of each album on vinyl.  

Ya, not what I'd have in mind, don't need another "Blueprints For City Friendships" -_-

Also, "I don't think that it will be in the medium that you are describing" could mean every Anberlin song on a flash drive or floppy disk?

I'd shit my pants if they did that on a floppy hahaha

vinyl? na too mainstream.

tape? no fuck tapes, all the idiot vinyl kids are getting into them now.

floppy disk? FUCK YEA lets see those idiots find a 84 fat mac with 512k RAM! 52 (FLOPPY) disc box set!  

Ya, not what I'd have in mind, don't need another "Blueprints For City Friendships" -_-

Also, "I don't think that it will be in the medium that you are describing" could mean every Anberlin song on a flash drive or floppy disk?

he may be dissuading us from thinking it's a "box set" – his use of the word medium might not refer to the medium for playing music but the way it's all advertised/packaged. it may just be a series of individual LP represses. makes sense to my mind, as T&N could likely profit more off of folks paying full price for each LP, plus snag people only wanting to add one or two titles (folks like me). i'd love Cities and NTFP and would call it a day thereafter.

*edit* yeah, what chuck was saying. this is what happens when you start a post, leave it sit to make some grilled cheese, and then finish your train of thought.

That's a good way to phrase it too. Not confirming a boxset but only saying it's not what we think.

If it's individual, I'd buy all but the last 3 they've come out with (or ever will)

But he said it's not the right medium. As in i's probably a boxset but of CD's, not vinyl. That's just the way I took it though. I would love if each got their own repress. I don't think it's that far fetched considering Define the Great Line was able to land a repress

• 5 months later...