Just now, No This Is Patrick said:

1 1/2-ish years later! I'm afraid for my wallet now...

Was kinda hoping it'd be a T&N only discography... don't really like New Surrender, Dark Is The Way, and Vital as much.

Just now, No This Is Patrick said:

1 1/2-ish years later! I'm afraid for my wallet now...

Was kinda hoping it'd be a T&N only discography... don't really like New Surrender, Dark Is The Way, and Vital as much.

blasphemy

50 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Hopefully the band is well aware of the demand for this and made like four thousand of these. Wishful thinking, I know. I just don't wanna miss out. 

Well, this is probably going to be a huge revenue pull for them considering they aren't a band anymore. I can see them milking this for all they can. Which is great if they end up pressing a lot. 

My question is when we think the timeline is for this? They've got tests in. What are the next stages? Maybe a preorder this summer with a Fall release?

2 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

I mean, you can't really "flip" something that came out 4 years ago. At that point you're just selling a record you own.

I sold a record I didn't end up liking much for like half the lowest Discogs price. Still made $70, spent it all on Bridge Nine's webstore. Am I horrible?