4 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Is it just me or does it look like the way they were able to keep cost down is that these will not be coming in jackets? Looks like they'll just come in sleeves and the box is the jacket. That's what I gather from the mockup

It appears that way. The OG pressings will remain legit, for now. Until T&N somehow individually represses their first three albums. Best bet for New Surrender is the box set.

8 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Is it just me or does it look like the way they were able to keep cost down is that these will not be coming in jackets? Looks like they'll just come in sleeves and the box is the jacket. That's what I gather from the mockup

I agree. That said, i would assume they'd be relatively heavy stock sleeves right? Because it looks like the record itself is within another sleeve within the die-cut "sleeve" with the alt album art? Honestly I've never had any type of box set like this, so don't know what the norm is..

Hey Guys - Jordan here. I designed the Anberlin boxset. Just wanted to let you know no corners were cut here. They do in fact come in sleeves and jackets. The jackets are single jackets on uncoated stock, with a diecut hole that reveals a gloss metellic gold sleeve inside. Both are very thick stock with black ink inside. No expense was spared, and no surface went unprinted with a super tight attention to detail. This thing is VERY heavy. You'll dig it if you're a collector. 

11 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

I agree. That said, i would assume they'd be relatively heavy stock sleeves right? Because it looks like the record itself is within another sleeve within the die-cut "sleeve" with the alt album art? Honestly I've never had any type of box set like this, so don't know what the norm is..

Most of the box sets that I have include normal jackets for the records. This would be the first I have with this type of sleeve only lol. 

Went through and purged a good bit of records to sell so it can offset/pay for the boxset. Too bad the 200 freebies are already done with but happy to get new surrender.

Thought I'd prefer colored records but with everything else they're throwing in there, I'm glad they're black. Just hope the remastered quality is better, Lowborn felt like a dud to me mixing/dynamics wise.

1 minute ago, SpazzyMcGee said:

Went through and purged a good bit of records to sell so it can offset/pay for the boxset. Too bad the 200 freebies are already done with but happy to get new surrender.

Thought I'd prefer colored records but with everything else they're throwing in there, I'm glad they're black. Just hope the remastered quality is better, Lowborn felt like a dud to me mixing/dynamics wise.

One of the reasons I pulled the trigger for it. Hoping that Lowborn sounds better than the ones I already have.

12 minutes ago, Studioworkhorse said:

Hey Guys - Jordan here. I designed the Anberlin boxset. Just wanted to let you know no corners were cut here. They do in fact come in sleeves and jackets. The jackets are single jackets on uncoated stock, with a diecut hole that reveals a gloss metellic gold sleeve inside. Both are very thick stock with black ink inside. No expense was spared, and no surface went unprinted with a super tight attention to detail. This thing is VERY heavy. You'll dig it if you're a collector. 

Awesome, thanks for the heads up! I wasn't complaining, I'm stoked to finally have New Surrender, just was trying to figure out what to expect. It was the diecut hole that was throwing me off (and I was looking at the picture on mobile), much easier to tell now on my computer. So the metallic gold sleeve inside, does that have the lyrics?

16 minutes ago, Studioworkhorse said:

Glad to hear. Really excited for this. This band holds special place in my life. Wife and I danced to "Inevitable" at our wedding, as corny as that may sound lol 

12 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

So it's a no on individual reissues? I'd like a copy of a couple of these but can't justify a box set right now

I'm in the same boat. You can sit next to me on this bench if you want. We can sit and wait patiently in hopes they get issued separately.

73neis.jpg

i bought since im missing most of this stuff. with free shipping it makes each record about 23 bucks which is more than fair considering the cost of records these days. if anyone wants individual copies of 2x10" vital, the live 2xlp or never take friendship personal - id cut fair deals on them since i obviously wont be in need of them anymore (i know the live lp isnt included here but i dont need it anyway). 

9 minutes ago, FlippingOut said:

Ordered this within minutes so hopefully I get some goodies! Btw they're giving away a live recording LP? More Anberlin vinyl soon or is that the live album they released on T&N?

It's the same T&N one.

I'm also looking to sell my copy of that (Cities/NTFP Live) and a damaged jacket spine Hot Topic exclusive Lowborn now as well, if anyone wants them.

Also, these are shipping in October? I didn't see a release date anywhere.

Edited by No This Is Patrick