ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Here's another good one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dream-Theater-Images-Words-Red-Yellow-Swirl-Vinyl-Lp-record-BLANK-NO-PROMO-/271651570615?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f3fb203b7

This listing is for an UNPLAYED copy of Dream Theater- Images and words on fireball swirl colored vinyl.  The record was only opened to confirm the color of the lp's. This pressing was released by Brookvale Records & Enjoy The Ride Records in 2013 and was an officially licensed re-issue, promoted by the band. This copy was given to me by a friend who worked on the project so this is a very RARE un numbered copy promo copy of this album. I was told that only 20 of these were not numbered and none of those were really ever made available for sale to the public. Please email me with any additional questions or concerns

Here's another good one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dream-Theater-Images-Words-Red-Yellow-Swirl-Vinyl-Lp-record-BLANK-NO-PROMO-/271651570615?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f3fb203b7

This listing is for an UNPLAYED copy of Dream Theater- Images and words on fireball swirl colored vinyl.  The record was only opened to confirm the color of the lp's. This pressing was released by Brookvale Records & Enjoy The Ride Records in 2013 and was an officially licensed re-issue, promoted by the band. This copy was given to me by a friend who worked on the project so this is a very RARE un numbered copy promo copy of this album. I was told that only 20 of these were not numbered and none of those were really ever made available for sale to the public. Please email me with any additional questions or concerns

That's pretty effed up. I was able to snag a non-numbered colored images and words on Black Friday from a newer record shop on Long Island. I think she was asking $25-$30 and told me it was colored once I showed interest in buying it (only had this on MOV). She knew what it was worth and was happy it was going to a fan.

I'm hoping this didn't come from the same place. 

*Ah, I didn't read the thread through all the way. So krockradio is actually Ross from ETR? Or is this how rumors start?

*Ah, I didn't read the thread through all the way. So krockradio is actually Ross from ETR? Or is this how rumors start?

It's probably some other guy from Ross's hometown who knows someone who knows Ross that gets low numbered copies and limited editions of all ETR releases to sell them on ebay. Also a coincidence that whoever posts these listings has a fourth grade education like Ross. 

Let's keep it going!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WEEZER-everything-will-be-alright-HUGE-40-8-high-quality-lithograph-print-/271631433423?nma=true&si=bi%252BPnLt2%252BMvtML3Rxb%252Fp878dDjE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This one is funny:

"This Auction is for  VERY limited HUGE 40″ × 8″ high quality lithograph print of the artwork from the new "Weezer" Album "Everything Will be Alright in the End".  The poster was ONLY available to those who backed the album through the crowd funding site Pledge Music which ended months prior to the albums release. The poster is so big that it was tough to get one photo with the whole thing and still show detail. That being said, the first photo is the full poster while the second and third are closer up , in order to show detail."

Pretty sure he took the fucking picture on the couch. Is it THAT big?

Let's keep it going!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WEEZER-everything-will-be-alright-HUGE-40-8-high-quality-lithograph-print-/271631433423?nma=true&si=bi%252BPnLt2%252BMvtML3Rxb%252Fp878dDjE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

This one is funny:

"This Auction is for  VERY limited HUGE 40″ × 8″ high quality lithograph print of the artwork from the new "Weezer" Album "Everything Will be Alright in the End".  The poster was ONLY available to those who backed the album through the crowd funding site Pledge Music which ended months prior to the albums release. The poster is so big that it was tough to get one photo with the whole thing and still show detail. That being said, the first photo is the full poster while the second and third are closer up , in order to show detail."

Pretty sure he took the fucking picture on the couch. Is it THAT big?

FORTY INCHES?! THAT'S LIKE MORE THAN THREE FEET!

This IS how rumors start...krockradio24 is my personal account.  I grew up with Ross, we are very close friends, and I help him pack orders all the time.  I purchase a bunch of his releases when they go on sale because I know many of them will sell out and will have resale value.  Times are hard, been without a job for a while, so have been trying to cash in.  Also, images and words was never even sold through ETR, only Brookvale..

This IS how rumors start...krockradio24 is my personal account.  I grew up with Ross, we are very close friends, and I help him pack orders all the time.  I purchase a bunch of his releases when they go on sale because I know many of them will sell out and will have resale value.  Times are hard, been without a job for a while, so have been trying to cash in.  Also, images and words was never even sold through ETR, only Brookvale..

thanks for clearing that up. 

Do you also run the krockradio24 absolutepunk account?

Good to know it's cool to lie to your customers too. Krockradio24 is 100% Ross' eBay account. Or at least it was six months ago. But I bet they magically shared ownership too.

But some user I've never seen before with 44 posts said it's theirs! I want to believe them instead because I love enjoytheride's brand of cock rock releases and I don't want my korn collection to be degraded! 

What I find kind of funny is a few months back, I bought records from someone named "ross" here on VC. His username was "enjoytheride". When I sent payment for the records on paypal, his email was [email protected]. The owner of that email was named "Ross Shotland"... Weird