ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Hey guys: This dude flipped his own records and lied (all allegedly). It's over. He's burned (At the stake). Move. The Fuck. On.  He's learned his lesson or not, but who cares? are any of you going to buy his records again? No?! Ok great! Do something else. There's lots of action over in VC about literally ANYTHING else.

Hey guys: This dude flipped his own records and lied (all allegedly). It's over. He's burned (At the stake). Move. The Fuck. On. He's learned his lesson or not, but who cares? are any of you going to buy his records again? No?! Ok great! Do something else. There's lots of action over in VC about literally ANYTHING else.

Did you just snort cocaine or something? Calm the fuck down.

Hey guys: This dude flipped his own records and lied (all allegedly). It's over. He's burned (At the stake). Move. The Fuck. On.  He's learned his lesson or not, but who cares? are any of you going to buy his records again? No?! Ok great! Do something else. There's lots of action over in VC about literally ANYTHING else.

You probably shouldn't read this thread. Don't you have plenty of other action at VC to do literally ANYTHING else besides reading this thread.

I never post here anyway, first time in probably.. a year or so.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0VZ_UGWyB0

w9z0ua.gif

You probably shouldn't read this thread. Don't you have plenty of other action at VC to do literally ANYTHING else besides reading this thread.

I never post here anyway, first time in probably.. a year or so.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0VZ_UGWyB0

It keeps popping up top! You're right though and a lot of your points have been spot on! Also, my mother is NOT a hoe. My grandmother however, well she's always up to no good.

w9z0ua.gif

Lol. Boo me people! I am trying to slow the riot! Boo me! Bring your pitchforks to my steps! I sacrifice myself for ETR. I am the absorber of his sins. I am the Jesus of vinyl flippers. I sacrifice myself so you can be granted glory in Flipper Heaven.

Hello I am one of the many owners of my own personal eBay account and if any of you have a problem with that too bad because I haven't logged into this forum in two weeks so I have no idea what you're talking about and if anyone accuses me of flipping that reel big fish record that I flipped four months ago on Discogs I will have $40 go after you.

Someone should stop by $40's place to make sure he's okay. It sounds like he has a gun to his head to read this thread.

dreamover I literally hate you because we are so opposite. You can't even type my full name. Side note: you stoked on that new live White Stripes Vault package? ANOTHER live album?...Jesus Christ! Also this thread has been bitching about ETR for yes LITERALLY HOURS. Check the time biatches! You're so involved in this you forgot it wasn't 3pm local time anymore. I'm not standing up for ETR records person. I really don't care, but seriously...point. taken.

(also I'm drunk not high on coke, thank you VERY much) And this pasta in front of me is delicious- Thank you Trader Joe's

dreamover I literally hate you because we are so opposite. You can't even type my full name. Side note: you stoked on that new live White Stripes Vault package? ANOTHER live album?...Jesus Christ! Also this thread has been bitching about ETR for yes LITERALLY HOURS. Check the time biatches! You're so involved in this you forgot it wasn't 3pm local time anymore. I'm not standing up for ETR records person. I really don't care, but seriously...point. taken.

(also I'm drunk not high on coke, thank you VERY much) And this pasta in front of me is delicious- Thank you Trader Joe's

Seriously, are you okay?

I gave you an upvote btw.