ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Obviously there's going to be people that have no regard for the shitty business this dude is running.  They're going to lose their mind at some shitty record from 2006, and throw him $30.  Did you honestly think he wasn't going to be able to sell a record after this thread?  

Like I said previously, I know myself, and a lot of like minded people here will never support him again.  I'll listen to Deja Entendu on my iPod for the rest of my life before I give this guy money.

Like I said previously, I know myself, and a lot of like minded people here will never support him again.  I'll listen to Deja Entendu on my iPod for the rest of my life before I give this guy money.

This x10000000. He could press anything and no matter how much I would love to have it on vinyl, I wouldnt buy it. I'd be happier and get more satisfaction of not having it and not giving him a cent of my hard earned money and in the words of ZayZay......its really that simple. 

OR...buy said record of your choice, then "dang, it never showed up, guess i'll resort to paypal"

VOILA!  :ph34r:

I was just about to give you a hard time, what with advocating fraud and all, but then I realized I'm reading a post written by Satan. Carry on.

At this point someone should just spill the beans, we have pieces of the puzzle, I'm sure about 90% of the community will not be ordering with ETR again so the damage is done. Would be cool to hear from that guy from Cartel again. Also, Patrick, I haven't seen you around much the past few months, glad to see you resurface, no more IG?

I am on Instagram still - abominablepedals - I've been manning my companies' ig only now since I got tired of switching back and forth

• 2 weeks later...