ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

why do people think that every song they ever listened to or have a memory of need to be on vinyl? who gives a fuck about the sonic clarity of the "salute your shorts" theme? that's literally what mp3s are for; to keep on your massive hard drive for the one time in a few decades where you want to remember how that song goes to settle a bet. (or you know, youtube). 

why do people think that every song they ever listened to or have a memory of need to be on vinyl? who gives a fuck about the sonic clarity of the "salute your shorts" theme? that's literally what mp3s are for; to keep on your massive hard drive for the one time in a few decades where you want to remember how that song goes to settle a bet. (or you know, youtube).

Can we hug?

I'm just gonna quote this endlessly. 

If anyone buys this from Ross, I have serious doubts about your intelligence or integrity.

Seriously. The only thing these records are good for are collecting dust. I always see people post. I really liked this band ten years ago I would totally buy this.

Some things need to stay dead

Seriously. The only thing these records are good for are collecting dust. I always see people post. I really liked this band ten years ago I would totally buy this.

Some things need to stay dead

this sentiment is very true about a lot of music on these boards. This is 100 times more true when we're talking about one-minute kiddy tv theme songs from our youth.

Yeah. I did a whois to see if it was him. It was registered about a month before Ross announced it.

Interestingly enjoytheriderecords.com is maintained by a marketing company Vector Media Group, you'd think his online presence would be better if there's a company managing the marketing.