ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/12336008-skeetface-bolt-t-shirt

This shirt. Isn't even right.

I'm guessing there was some copyright issue? But he just said, fuck it - let's do it anyways and see how dumb people are?

And this instagram comment from Ross: "sadly the original versions no longer exist outside of dvd recordings of the show so this was the compromise we had to make in order to release it. I also wish we could have gotten the originals but the tribute version ended up not only sounding fantastic but also being a bit longer and more like a real song. Thanks for the honesty and feedback will" 

This whole release just seems like such a bad joke.

What really bothers me is there are some great bands waiting for their records to be pressed while Ross is pumping shit out like this.

Total waste.

while true, i would much prefer ross press shit like this (and 99% of the other stuff he's done) than press any good records.

From the back of that Doug 7" -

"Thanks to ... Ross Shotland"

lol

the sad thing is, this is no joke. ross is really trying to realize his two dreams of being a major label and a famous musician (from a kids tv show?). he is a pathological narcissist. you guys that are buying his releases are just fueling his mental illness.

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/12336008-skeetface-bolt-t-shirt

This shirt. Isn't even right.

I'm guessing there was some copyright issue? But he just said, fuck it - let's do it anyways and see how dumb people are?

And this instagram comment from Ross: "sadly the original versions no longer exist outside of dvd recordings of the show so this was the compromise we had to make in order to release it. I also wish we could have gotten the originals but the tribute version ended up not only sounding fantastic but also being a bit longer and more like a real song. Thanks for the honesty and feedback will" 

This whole release just seems like such a bad joke.

If Nick gave him rights or permission or whatever the heck then why would they allow him to print the shirt wrong?? Given Ross' history I wouldn't be surprised if this turns into a complete crap show. Why would he only advertise something like this a few days in advance? Bad business or shady behavior? This all reminds me of him "surprise" releasing Cartel last year. Anxious to see what this turns into.

Also, why does his Doug 7" not say specifically in the picture that these are cover songs?? I think a lot of people are under the impression that they are the originals.