ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

^ You have to start with that sarcasm and then add some unexpected humor or a second layer of absurdity (allusions to cumming should either be blatant to an absurd level or whimsical). Having some kind of truth behind your sarcastic comment helps prop things up too. Otherwise, you are just repeating what the other person said in a mocking voice which is the opposite of deflating the other guy's argument.

^ You have to start with that sarcasm and then add some unexpected humor or a second layer of absurdity (allusions to cumming should either be blatant to an absurd level or whimsical). Having some kind of truth behind your sarcastic comment helps prop things up too. Otherwise, you are just repeating what the other person said in a mocking voice which is the opposite of deflating the other guy's argument.

There are 2 many correctly spelled words here bake, please turn back off your spell check.

It's a shame you can't click on links on IG posts. Would be a good opportunity to just tag everyone posting that they bought this & link this thread.

I'm glad I/you talked myself out of buying the Doug. Forgot the full extent of his shadiness. Although if it was legit songs FROM the show, I would have had a much harder time passing up.

But yeah, these gimmicky releases have NO trouble selling out no matter where they seem to come from.

We need a pressing plant to open devoted to advancing the future of new music instead of hindering it (or just have Dan from ITC to lathe cut the world haha).

Thank you for the lesson in comic rhetoric and composition, bake.  Without your astute observation on my "unwhimsically absurd" ejaculate-related sarcasm, it would have likely gone unnoticed.  Can't get one past you!

vMj5mfF.jpg

As for my inflammatory comment against Charlie, Patron Saint of VC's tattoo, I repent and rescind my affront against his skin-art.  It's actually not that bad, my comment was just an arbitrary perfunctory vitriolic reaction to his previous hostility.  There's no ill will toward him here, other than this superficial quarrel over the douchebag capitalizing on 90s nostalgia.  Concise enough?  ;)

was thinkin bout you the other day and wondering where youve been! welcome to the shit show.

Been very busy spending my time arguing with each and every pressing plant on the surface of planet Earth on a nearly hourly basis, while simultaneously wondering why I majored in music industry and didn't go to law school.