ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Most likely he didn't get the rights.

No legitimate pressing plant would press a record comprised of a ton of well-known theme songs with the Nickelodeon logo on the label. That, plus the fact that Hot Topic is doing an exclusive = definitely a "legit" release.

This is actually the perfect material for Ross, as the people who originally made the art & music on this release did so with the understanding that it would be exploited for crass commercial & marketing purposes. Those are basically Ross' love languages. With this new venture, he doesn't have to pretend to care about artistic integrity or independent music or any of the other things he's tried to stake a claim in previously, he can just put out what will move the most units and watch the money roll in (after accounting for Viacom's hefty licensing fee, natch).

did not dissapoint. gotta love the hate for this guy and his releases. im glad i dont like any of the shit bands he releases. i did buy rob zombie though. i enjoyed. pretty sure half of you did also. you aint gots to lie craig

When you say half of us bought this release I assume you are talking about the squids that lurk this board rather the users that actually contribute by posting. Because very few real members are picking up this garbage.