ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Language is a nebulous concept, fuck your freshman-year sociology PC bullshit.

Using someone's sexual orientation as a derogatory term isn't a nebulous concept.  You sound like an idiot.  And sociology definitely isn't the area of study you should have referenced.  "fuck your freshman-year gender studies bullshit" would have been more relevant.  

So I'm late to the hate game here (for Ross), but I finally have more proof that he's still selling sold out presses to people. Personally, this really riles me up cause I'm a music lover first, vinyl collector second. But this dude I follow on Instagram--vinylyorkies--posted this image last night, in which he thanked Ross from ETR for "the hook up". So I asked if the two records were purchased at their retail prices. I never saw a response, but then the image was posted again this morning...without the comments about Ross.

So I asked him. Why did you take the comments about Ross out? He said "good question. I'm the wrong person to ask". I asked "No disrespect, but aren't you the perfect person to ask?" To which he said "The perfect person to ask would be ross. He asked me to."

And then all the comments were deleted. All that's left is him giving me a peace sign emoji and saying that the topic was a bit touchy.

Hopping on the Never-Buying-From-ETR-Again Bus now.

So I'm late to the hate game here (for Ross), but I finally have more proof that he's still selling sold out presses to people. Personally, this really riles me up cause I'm a music lover first, vinyl collector second. But this dude I follow on Instagram--vinylyorkies--posted this image last night, in which he thanked Ross from ETR for "the hook up". So I asked if the two records were purchased at their retail prices. I never saw a response, but then the image was posted again this morning...without the comments about Ross.

So I asked him. Why did you take the comments about Ross out? He said "good question. I'm the wrong person to ask". I asked "No disrespect, but aren't you the perfect person to ask?" To which he said "The perfect person to ask would be ross. He asked me to."

And then all the comments were deleted. All that's left is him giving me a peace sign emoji and saying that the topic was a bit touchy.

Use https://archive.today/if you want to capture pages like this again in the future. That way if they get deleted/edited you still have your screenshot

Further proof that Ross can get-the-fuck bent.

Use https://archive.today/if you want to capture pages like this again in the future. That way if they get deleted/edited you still have your screenshot

I managed to grab an iPhone screenshot of his last comment that mentioned Ross by name before everything got deleted, just in case anyone decided to call me a liar. But this is good to know for the future.