ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Does this label ever do sales?!  I just want that Dave Melillo LP.. actually really just the digital tracks, but you need the LP for the code 😑

oops: posted the same thing in June 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by curator

37 minutes ago, curator said:

Does this label ever do sales?!  I just want that Dave Melillo LP.. actually really just the digital tracks, but you need the LP for the code 😑

oops: posted the same thing in June 🤷🏻‍♂️

I bought a mystery bundle a while back that came with this record and I never use my digital codes. I’ll find it and send it to you later tonight.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJrG0v5sI4c/

Ren and Stimpy on sale 1/8/21 @ 12:00 EST

"Enjoy The Ride Records and Enjoy The Toons Records in conjunction with Nickelodeon are proud to present Ren and Stimpy - You Eediot!, available for the first time on vinyl. Performed by legendary voice actor Billy West (Futurama, Looney Tunes, Doug) and Bob Camp (ThunderCats, Tiny Toon Adventures, SpongeBob SquarePants), this limited edition vinyl reissue of the 90s Ren & Stimpy album features iconic songs "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy", "Log Blues / Log Theme", show opening & closing themes, along with over 15 additional tracks. Housed in a 400gsm jacket with a 4 page songbook featuring updated artwork by Steven Wild, this is a must have for Nickelodeon fans!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJrLxPGMRgY/

Special edition on sale 1/8/21 @ 11:00 EST

"Sometimes you need to think outside the Litter Box! Limited Edition Pre-Order Gritty Kitty Litter Glow In The Dark Nose Goblin (Filled Record) on Sale at 11am this Friday! This variant is pressed on an Ultra Clear 12" filled with "Gritty Kitty" Kitty Litter and Glow In The Dark "Nose Goblins." The image shown is an in-hand prototype, not a mock-up. Each record is a unique, handmade piece of art, so keep in mind that no two will look identical. All filled Pre-Orders MUST be ordered separately and Priority Shipping needs to be chosen at checkout. STRICT Limit of 1 Per Customer"

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJrG0v5sI4c/

Ren and Stimpy on sale 1/8/21 @ 12:00 EST

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

"Enjoy The Ride Records and Enjoy The Toons Records in conjunction with Nickelodeon are proud to present Ren and Stimpy - You Eediot!, available for the first time on vinyl. Performed by legendary voice actor Billy West (Futurama, Looney Tunes, Doug) and Bob Camp (ThunderCats, Tiny Toon Adventures, SpongeBob SquarePants), this limited edition vinyl reissue of the 90s Ren & Stimpy album features iconic songs "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy", "Log Blues / Log Theme", show opening & closing themes, along with over 15 additional tracks. Housed in a 400gsm jacket with a 4 page songbook featuring updated artwork by Steven Wild, this is a must have for Nickelodeon fans!"

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJrLxPGMRgY/

Special edition on sale 1/8/21 @ 11:00 EST

"Sometimes you need to think outside the Litter Box! Limited Edition Pre-Order Gritty Kitty Litter Glow In The Dark Nose Goblin (Filled Record) on Sale at 11am this Friday! This variant is pressed on an Ultra Clear 12" filled with "Gritty Kitty" Kitty Litter and Glow In The Dark "Nose Goblins." The image shown is an in-hand prototype, not a mock-up. Each record is a unique, handmade piece of art, so keep in mind that no two will look identical. All filled Pre-Orders MUST be ordered separately and Priority Shipping needs to be chosen at checkout. STRICT Limit of 1 Per Customer"

This would be a cool novelty record to have for nostalgia purposes. Not sure if it’s worth the hassle. Someone in comments said there’s $150 price tag as well? No thanks if true. 

6 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

This would be a cool novelty record to have for nostalgia purposes. Not sure if it’s worth the hassle. Someone in comments said there’s $150 price tag as well? No thanks if true. 

Yeah, I've never seen a record filled with anything for under $100. It's cool but I definitely don't need it. The Hey Arnold record was really well done so I'm excited for Ren & Stimpy.

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

Has anyone ever done the mystery grab bag from ETR? I'm curious what you got and if you thought it was worth it.

I did one years ago, and in the notes of my order was like ..
"Hey I want some HXC stuff, and whatever you do just please no good charlotte LAMO"

Or something to that affect,  with some pleases and thank yous... and they totally hooked me up! 
Got a copy of TFoT Manipulator and a few other goodies.

But, I am not sure what is in the mix these days 🧐

Edited by V3XED

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Daaaaaaaaaaamn...the gritty kitty filled already sold out...5 minutes in. 

Ren & Stimpy- You Eediot! Gritty Kitty Glow In The Dark FILLED Variant | Enjoy The Ride Records

That's insane! I don't see the appeal but good for those involved I suppose.